The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happened to Daniel?

+6
Scotch Moen
Carl
Jack
kj34
YingBlanc
Qorten
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What happened to Daniel? Empty What happened to Daniel? Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

As the title says: What happened to Daniel? He hasn't been online in about two weeks. Anyone have an idea, spoken to him on Skype or something?

2What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

hasn't he moved, also we all have different forms of education I believe, if not then his day is pact, remember I'm only on at night since I'm in the UK time zones compared to America, and since Russia is ahead of Britain if he has a busy day, he might not be on for as long as he could be.

Or he could be crashing on the thought of MLP:FIM Season 4 airing on November.

3What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:56 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Well Dan had moved by the time he stopped coming online. I figured maybe he didn't have access to the computer he was using until his birthday came and he got his own computer.
In any case, if the dream I had last night was any indicator, he might be back soon Wink

4What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I'm thinking its computer issues. Daniel wouldn't suddenly leave like that. Smile

(Kenny: So I'm not the only one who dreams about SC4 stuff? XD )

5What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Carl

Carl

I also think computer issues. Daniel said that he will probably get his new computer soon on his birthday. He said in the meantime that he is going to borrow his parents' computer for the meantime, and I think that the parents are using it for their work.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

6What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Indeed, I didn't think he'd leave without mentioning something (unlike myself a few months ago Blush ), but I hadn't heard about him moving, as I'm not often on Skype, or most of you are offline when I'm online for a bit.

7What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:59 am

Jack

Jack

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Daniel (16)

Let's just hope that he gets a new laptop. Smile

8What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:43 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Jack wrote:I'm thinking its computer issues. Daniel wouldn't suddenly leave like that. Smile

Yes. Yes I do. Razz

9What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Noooo laptops suck D: Get a Desktop!

I did kinda notice that he wasn't around. But yeah, moving can do that to you. I was off the radar for about a week when i moved once.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

10What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

You can't carry a desktop around though D:

Last edited by kj34 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

11What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Jack

Jack

I would really like it if I had a desktop. But they are very expensive and not portable. Razz

12What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 am

Daniel

Daniel

Jack3oh3 wrote:I'm thinking its computer issues. Daniel wouldn't suddenly leave like that. Smile

And we have a winner here - by the way, I'm back. Razz

13What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Jack

Jack

Oh Gawd, I think he's gone again! D:

Last visit was January 29th. :S

14What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

He has been on skype a bit Razz But DDDD::::

15What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:57 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

He is on Skype sometimes, but I think he lost his love for USNW and SimCity 4 ;n;

16What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Nah he's prolly just busy with SWTOR. I'm not playing SC4 either, you know.

17What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 am

Carl

Carl

SWTOR Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

18What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Isn't it SWKOTOR? Neutral

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

19What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:21 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

what's SWTOR?

20What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Jack

Jack

Sauberbmw wrote:what's SWTOR?
Lol Razz It is:
Mike wrote:Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

21What happened to Daniel? Empty Re: What happened to Daniel? Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

SWKOTOR is a different game Razz

Me and Dan play SWTOR Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum