The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investors

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investors Empty Investors Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there are any investors on this site other than me (actual investors not RP Razz ) and what do you guys invest in?

I have recently bought Gold, Silver and Copper bullion for nearly 500 dollars CAD. I am going into the precious metals market, since I am a high risk taker.

2Investors Empty Re: Investors Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Carl

Carl

Oh gawd Abe, I'm just a high school student xDxDxD

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

3Investors Empty Re: Investors Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Looks like you'll be making money since silver and gold is skyrocketing lately. No idea about Copper.

I haven't invested in anything myself. I'm not one to play the market. And yeah a lot of us are still young on here, myself excluded but still, I don't invest. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

4Investors Empty Re: Investors Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

I've got a bit invested in stocks here in Belgium but nothing big.

5Investors Empty Re: Investors Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:03 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Investing? I hadn't given much thought to it. Though I wouldn't know what to invest in even if I had thought about it.

6Investors Empty Re: Investors Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

ArrowHead wrote:Oh gawd Abe, I'm just a high school student xDxDxD

You are never to young to start investing Razz if it is something that is interesting to you and you want a bit more info, go to your bank and talk to a financial advisor or ask me Razz

Michael-M wrote:Looks like you'll be making money since silver and gold is skyrocketing lately. No idea about Copper.

I haven't invested in anything myself. I'm not one to play the market. And yeah a lot of us are still young on here, myself excluded but still, I don't invest. Razz

Yeah I hope so Razz The prices have been steady so far but hopefully are expected to rise by mid 2013 or so. Copper right now is at an all time low since China slowed down its imports of it, but that is to change soon Razz

Qorten wrote:I've got a bit invested in stocks here in Belgium but nothing big.

Stocks are a nice way to start though they are very volatile. If you have a portfolio I always recommend diversifying.

kj34 wrote:Investing? I hadn't given much thought to it. Though I wouldn't know what to invest in even if I had thought about it.

It all depends on how much you want to invest and the level of risk you are comfortable with. But I always recommend doing some research into what and who you want to invest in. If you need help, you can always ask an advisor at your bank or me Razz

I choose precious metals not because it is very risky, but I like something physical to have in my hands. Hopefully I'll be getting my shipment soon of the metals I ordered Razz

7Investors Empty Re: Investors Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I'm positive the value of precious metals can only rise.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum