The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Today I present my first real CJ update in who knows how long. This is the capital of my new project, Valtava. Valtava is a sort of mix of various parts of Scandanavia. I've got various inspirations from Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, etc. in this city, but because I'm american and I've never actually been anywhere else in the world, There will be american influence too, I can't escape that. But regardless, we'll go from side to side, from the North side of Järvi Lunastus to the south side.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 10The main way across Järvi Lunastus from the North is the SPM, aka the Suuren Pohjansodan Moottoritie. Here is the intersection with Katu Teollisuuden.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 11
One of the most iconic symbols for tourists coming into Paaoma is the "Johannas VI Tapuli", named for King Johannas VI, who ruled from 1788-1807. It was built by his daughter, Queen Patricia II, between 1808 and 1810.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 9
Continuing on, we reach, and this is one of MY CJ updates, so you can't be too suprised, the race shop of World Rallysport Cup and Valtavian Rallysport Championship team, Kangas Motorsports, officially KIAY Racing, who act as the official KIAY factory racing team.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 15
The Industrial District.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 5
Nearby is Kaupunki Stadion, home of UK Pääoma.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 3
Neighbor to Kaupunki Areena.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 12
Another of the popular sights to tourists is the Viesti Neliö. The Ydinvoima Julkisivu or Nuclear Facade, was introduced in 1964, it has been the cornerstone of the Square ever since.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 14
Across the river we come across Nationella universitet Syd and Universitet Torg.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 16
Joen Puisto on the Joen Evoluutio.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 17
Mouth of the Joen Evoluutio.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 13
The area along the Lake, West of the Parliament.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 8
The SEPO (Suuri Etelä Pörssiin) or Great Southern Stock Exchange.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 2
Kehätie Stadion, home of the Motorcylce Speedway team Pääoma Ritarits.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 7
Wuori Brewery, established in 1843, along the Joen.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 1
Headquarters of Iso Moottori Tyot, one of the largest automobile manufacturers on the planet.

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 6
North City

Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä 4
South City.

2Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Nice city. Smile I would never be able to make any European style cities.

3Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Looks incredible, where do you get those industrial looking tiles?

4Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

@Jack: You should try it, it just takes getting the hang of it Wink

@Escil: The Tiles themselves are Paeng's (?) Grunge Concrete, however I highly recommend Those Gridbuster Industrials to go with them (that's what those are called btw, nearly all of them)

5Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks Smile

6Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:41 am

Carl

Carl

Very Nice D:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

7Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

awesome Will, I cannot wait to see this apply :3

8Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:10 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

@Escil: Np Smile
@Carl:Thank you Smile
@Ying: Thanks, but I was not planning to apply, instead I'd like to ask to just move. I did it before, and was hoping to do it again.

9Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:37 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

yokays xDxD

10Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Also, I suppose I'll just take all of Mervey instead of just part... don't want the poor fools to freeze Crying

11Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Empty Re: Update 1: Welcome to Pääomä Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I absolutely love the European feel this city has. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum