The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Observership | The Gurivian Federation

+7
Carl
stanislavsoltys
Kurt
Jack
Will
Scotch Moen
alerules22
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Accept the Gurivian Federation as an Observatory State?

Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Pollle1090%Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Pollri10 90% [ 9 ]
Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Pollle1010%Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Pollri10 10% [ 1 ]
Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Pollle100%Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 pm

I know, still a good idea to explain myself anyway Razz

27Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

badum... bump

28Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Carl

Carl

Let's vote so that David won't lose interest... Again Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

29Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Oh geez this hasn't even been voted on yet. D: And I don't have the power to start one.

DANIEL! WE NEED YOU!

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

30Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Mike: Really? You should. Try editing the first post and scroll to the bottom. There you should find poll options.

31Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:41 am

Daniel

Daniel

Michael-M wrote:Oh geez this hasn't even been voted on yet. D: And I don't have the power to start one.

DANIEL! WE NEED YOU!

Since you're now an admin on this site, I suppose you'll need to know how to put things to vote - here's how I do it Razz

[1] Go to the OP (originating post) of the thread and click "edit post".
    [2] Scroll to the bottom and fill out the "Poll Question" with, for example, Do you want to accept the Republic of Suchensuch as an (insert membership here)? Then fill the poll box below with the options.
    [3] Click "send".

Anyways, I'm off to swimming lessons, so see you later. Very Happy

32Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Razz voted

33Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Voted.

Since you're now an admin on this site, I suppose you'll need to know how to put things to vote
I know how to make a poll Daniel, but I do not have the ability to edit other's posts yet. Razz

34Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

Daniel

Daniel

Michael-M wrote:Voted.

Since you're now an admin on this site, I suppose you'll need to know how to put things to vote
I know how to make a poll Daniel, but I do not have the ability to edit other's posts yet. Razz
Guess I'll have to fix that, then Razz

35Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Daniel wrote:
Michael-M wrote:Voted.

Guess I'll have to fix that, then Razz
Ooh, now I do. Very Happy

36Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Carl

Carl

Daniel wrote:Republic of Suchensuch...

Anyways, I'm off to swimming lessons, so see you later. Very Happy

LOL Razz I hope you don't drown Suchensuch xDxD

Voted

37Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Jack

Jack

Voted.

38Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Voted No, because 1. No Coat of Arms. 2. Only 3 pictures. 3. For an observership that is just too big. 4. There is just too much repetition in the buildings.

39Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:15 am

Daniel

Daniel

Come on guys, keep on voting!

40Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:21 am

Daniel

Daniel

Actually, this needs 9 votes in the affirmative to be passed (thus the "keep on voting" post above). Wink

41Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Carl

Carl

Welcome David! Now we wait for David Razz

42Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Daniel

Daniel

David told me on Skype today that he has a lot of stuff planned for once he gets those last two votes, so that's covered. Razz

43Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Jack

Jack

BUMP!

44Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Carl

Carl

I heard this got passed like a long time ago Razz

Daniel wrote: that's covered. Razz

45Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:53 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Voted, though it's a bit late Razz

Should we get right to the forum making, or are we going to party a bit longer?

46Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Still needs one more vote. Razz

47Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Jack

Jack

From who? -_-

48Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:49 am

Daniel

Daniel

Well, we do have 18 members right now (counting current Observerships - we have four of those), don't we? Wink

49Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I did what I could a while ago.

50Observership | The Gurivian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Observership | The Gurivian Federation Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Jack

Jack

I think we need an inactive member cleanup very soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum