The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Withdrawn | New Voting Laws and Procedures for future USNW Elections

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

As I assume everyone knows, we've had an interesting few days in the USNW. A major reason for this whole situation was a lack of many, really any procedures for voting for our officials in this union, especially the last day of all this. Today i'm opening a debate so this entire situation does not happen again.

Having an election reform could help as well as maybe reconfigurate the hierarchy in the USNW, but that's just a say.

I'll be proposing a brand New Charter in a few hours

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Daniel

Daniel

I'd prefer just a few modifications to make the voting method more clear; I'm not really up for a completely new Charter at this point in time. Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

nor am I. I think everything is just getting too serious and too political.

Jack

Jack

I would really like more clear rules on voting and a re-vote for all executive positions. I would also like to have the ability to vote on this new forum maintenance group, which is not in the charter, and who is in it. This is supposed to be a democracy, not a dictatorship.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

A revote sounds good to me. I'd like to have us redo all the voting procedures, and clear it up so that nothing like this happens again.

Jack

Jack

I just posted a proposal, Will. Thank you for listening to the members and keeping a level head during all of this. You have my respect.

http://www.usnw.net/t1373-proposal-emergency-elections-for-chancellor-and-executive-secretary#22807

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Withdrawn on account of relevance.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum