The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany

+5
Trevy
Will
Jon
Daniel
YingBlanc
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Accept the Republic of Alsany as an Ambassadorial Member?

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Pollle10100%Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Pollri10 100% [ 11 ]
Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Pollle100%Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Pollle100%Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Republic of Alsany
Flag:

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany FlagofAlsany

Coat of Arms:

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany CoatfoarmsAlsany

Capital: Karlstad
Largest City: Paderborn
Population: 16,295,882

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Alsany_revised

Pictures:

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany 1234

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany 096

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany 3421

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Karlstad

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany 123432

Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany 1254

I hope I'll get accepted Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany 650269930

2Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:47 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

OH MY GOD, THAT IS AWESOME =O Love the 1st Picture

3Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Daniel

Daniel

The application is completely fantastic, though I'm not so keen on the claiming of most of Utrova; maybe a nearby location would do? Razz

Either way, it's your choice, and I'm looking forward to you joining us. Smile

4Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Looks absolutely awesome, love the pictures.

We do need some history though.

5Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

oh my, that looks excellent. Everything is good except the location. Over time we've had a few members come and go and some of them have had their nations turned into permanent Non-Player Countries, and Utrova is one of those so it's off limits. Because of the nature of this area, all the countries and some of the restrictions on the NPC's with how deep they are in neighbors roleplay, I'm talking with some of the other members about a good place for Alsany. The two locations that are probably best right now in West Althenea are either up around Sureicha and Farland on the Northern Peninsula or around Rallistan on the southern Peninsula. Because this area is basically Western Europe, nearly the whole Northern Peninsula is already taken. Infact I think the only area that hasn't been taken at some point is Farland, and the Sureichas.
Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Alsany_revised
Here's my proposal, your neighbors are alot of slavic and russian countries to your south and west, Polandia which is sort of french to your east, and the sea to your north of course.

6Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks a lot guys Smile

2b2gbi: Thanks Smile I guess I'll need my neighbours' history to do mine's.

Will: Ohhhh... I see Crying Well your proposed location is fine, I'll take it Smile

7Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Looks good! Just do what the other members say and personally I'd like to see more facts about your nation Wink.

8Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Carl

Carl

Wow Nice, I like it Smile I'm glad you also took Will's proposed area Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

9Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Iron cross! So Germanic? Gothic?

Perhaps the permanent NPC countries should be colored as well, so it'd be easier for people to know they can't be claimed.

I'm enjoying your city planning a lot! Great use of the Euro BATs.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

10Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:37 am

Fantastic application Smile No doubt to voting yes on this. Again to everyone saying we need "your" history. I disagree 100%. How can you have history before being accepted. Thats something you work on forever as you're a union member.

11Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 am

I think it looks great no matter the location Smile I think history is important but I think it's something that can wait until once your in, since you probably are going to want to collaborate with the Polandrian Imperium Wink

12Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Carl

Carl

Shall we vote dance? Razz

13Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Yeah, I'm not sure if some folks know it but it's not actually a requirement to have a history, and you're still new to this so I think you should wait until you get a better understanding of the history of the area before you have to make a history.

14Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

@Will: If you look, a short brief paragraph of your country's history is a "requirement" in the Application guide. Maybe it needs to be revised then? Razz

15Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Carl

Carl

Well, I don't think so, because it might conflict with Polandria's History. As K50 said, it's something that we should wait.

16Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Daniel

Daniel

It's off to vote this goes. Smile

17Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Carl

Carl

Voted Yes, Keandra xD

18Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Votedyesidid.

19Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Voted.

20Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:18 am

Voted. Smile And i think we should amend that part and make history a requirement AFTER being accepted. It should be one of the first things you do when you get in. Doing it before, and not getting accepted would piss people off Razz

21Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:04 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Vooooooted

22Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

The Republic of New Terrance has come to an unanimous decision, and has voted to reflect.

23Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:32 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Voted. I suppose we have a new ambassadorial nation on our hands?

24Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Daniel

Daniel

I think one or two more votes are needed.

25Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Empty Re: Accepted | Ambassadorial | Alsany Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Jon

Jon

This application has passed by a vote of 11-0-0.

Welcome to USNW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum