The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pair your Nations! (Required)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 am

2Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 am

Can I use my own jerseys or do you only recognize those five?

3Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 am

Um you'll need to use the template that we recognize. If you throw your logos on it then its all good. Get on Skype sometime and ill send it to you. Why don't you want any of those? Razz

4Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:05 am

Also whoever just sent theres in. whats your nation?

5Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 am

Daniel

Daniel

Sent; (with the exception of Russia, my #1 choice) I pretty much selected the nations I chose at random. Razz

6Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 am

Saathoff wrote:Also whoever just sent theres in. whats your nation?
That would be me, sorry I forgot to include that Razz

I'd be fine using one of your templates, sure. And I like your work a lot, but I kind of find a personal satisfaction making my own stuff, that's all. If you want to make me a kit I'm perfectly fine with it.

7Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 am

Well you can make it if you want. Just get on and get my template Razz If you want me to just do it Pick anything but Izpi Razz rest are mine but based in other nations. Also a picture of what type of kit you want. (so i can recreate it)

8Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:35 am

Carl

Carl

Sent! Of course Nippon is my #1 choice

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

9Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 pm

This is currently on hold. Pending testing from Jon and I

10Pair your Nations! (Required) Empty Re: Pair your Nations! (Required) Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Dunzo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum