The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The hottest TV Show in Aquilonia: High Gear

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ah, is actually straight from the game.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Hey Will, can there be a Communist Ghuangji Special Challenge where the presenters buy a used car at Ghuangji and try to do what Posillipo couldn't and travel from the coast of Ghuangji to the capital of Nilia, Taichung. And also can I sort out it's part on the article xDxD

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'd be willing to do something like that but it may too be long distance.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

it's not to long distance, both countries are quite thin so it would be easy to go through one to the other in -shrug- 2-3-4 days no idea xDxD total guess

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

oh, I read that as from way over in the east all the way to Posillipo Razz Anyway, I wont give a timeline but I do plan on having this up soon. When I first posted this it was only an idea, and I didn't have a very packed schedule, these last few weeks I've got something popping up nearly every day so there's been alot of times I haven't had a chance to do anything or else just wanted to relax (which I reserve the right to do Razz). Even those updates I did last weekend, those were upwards of a month old pics that I just hadn't posted.

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

oh no it won't be a new special episode, I mean like Season 9 or something or other xD

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I like the idea that much though Razz and it wouldn't be season nine, that would be like 1992 :\

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum