The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bound to happen sooner or later

+2
Daniel
bigro
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bound to happen sooner or later Empty Bound to happen sooner or later Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 am

bigro

bigro

Yeah, I'm going to need to downgrade (change? upgrade even? NO! make it subvert!) to observership.

Not anything on your guys part, it's just that I need to be in multiple unions these days for official reasons Wink (ask if you want to know)

This by no means I will be dropping much activity, it's just y'know. Awkward. bluh.

So yeah, do that please.

2Bound to happen sooner or later Empty Re: Bound to happen sooner or later Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:33 am

Daniel

Daniel

Okay... what are the official reasons?

Hey, I asked. Razz

3Bound to happen sooner or later Empty Re: Bound to happen sooner or later Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:40 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I asked too! You're my only neighbor on Itzamna! D:

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

4Bound to happen sooner or later Empty Re: Bound to happen sooner or later Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

He went over to AIN. Neutral

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

5Bound to happen sooner or later Empty Re: Bound to happen sooner or later Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

He said he wanted to be in multiple unions Razz

6Bound to happen sooner or later Empty Re: Bound to happen sooner or later Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I agree, though he has his own union, it's kinda a given if he says he needs to have observership to be in multiple unions :\

7Bound to happen sooner or later Empty Re: Bound to happen sooner or later Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Daniel

Daniel

MikeS wrote:I asked too! You're my only neighbor on Itzamna! D:

And he's still on Itzamna - just an observer, though. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum