The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will

+2
Carl
Will
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  Flag_of_Laagvlatke

Republiek Laagvlatke

Population (2010 Census): 26,234,364

GDP:972,000,000,000 USD

GDP/c: 36,000 USD

Koning: King Thorben VI

Minister-President: Tijani van Weenen

Map
Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  Laagvlatke_map

The Republiek Laagvlatke is a Constitutional Monarchy located on North Delanon and is a member of the INOP, along with Arrakis, Kalertona, and Austrus. Laagvlatke is neighbored by the Haito Republic, Arrakis, Tazan, and Mineria. The current government was established in the 1500's with the merger of the Kingdom of Laag and the Kingdom of Vlatke. After the North Daelonian War, Palanzia, another neighbor at the time of Laagvlatke, was split among various nations, but by the 1980's Palanzia was close to reunification and in the 1984 reunification treaty, Palanzia would remerge under the democratic South Palanzian Government however communist sympathizers in the north were not going to let the reunification happen and the Palanzian Civil War ensued. In 1987, peace was reached and Laagvlatke annexed all of former North and South Palanzia leading to it's current shape.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  A6-A84sign
The A6 ends at the A84, also known as the Middenstad Reimweg. The A6 is one of the major city-to-city routes in Laagvlatke, and from the A84, goes into the suburbs of Middenstad, then passes Middenstad Luchthaven (Middenstad Airport) and goes out into the countryside.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Dec8091334442515
The A6/A84 Interchange

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Oct20091334442416
Driehoekstallen Straat Exit, Listed as Exit 1 on the A84.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Mar14051334440098
Driehoekstallen, Triangle Park in English, which is not on Driehoekstallen Straat but is nearby it, and is the central theme of the north part of town.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Oct14091334442317
Roovers Theatre on Centraalstraat in downtown.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Oct7091334442266
The Zuidenstad Area, near Zuidenstad Stadion

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Aug26091334442108
Headquarters of Stijgenheuvel Autorijden Werken, across from the Stadhuis and from the Zondervan Hotel.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Aug26091334441880
Zuidenstad Stadion, home of KVV Middenstad, one of the greatest football clubs in the history of the KVC (Keizerlijk Voetbal Competitie).

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Aug26091334442047
Centraal Station, which was built in the 1850's in the middle of the Industrial Age, also in the Zuidenstad area of town.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Dec8091334442567

Afscheid uit Middenstad Smile

Carl

Carl

ooo Nice

Will wrote:Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownMiddenstad-Mar14051334440098

LOL it says c--p in it Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

that's what the bat said, I didn't photoshop it :p and it's ic--p for your information :p

Carl

Carl

no as you can see the name of the building is c--p Razz

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

No if you look in the yellow ad on the top right part of the building, it definitely says iCrap. lol

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Daniel

Daniel

iWhatnow? Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

wait, no your right carl but so am I, it's the name and an ad :p

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Hello and welcome to the King's City, Koningstad. To begin I'm going to show off some general maps of Laagvlatke.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  Flagmap
First is the three communities of Laagvlatke, Laag (south), Vlatke (west), and Palanzia (east).

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  Citiesmap
A cities map, highlighting the main cities. Middenstad is the largest city, followed by Altstad and Noordstad. Of the above cities, Koningstad is the smallest.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  Highwaymap
Highways Map of Laagvlatke.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Jul14071335124393
Talking of Highways, Along the coast is the beginning of the A12, right off the B636.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Jul7111335125321
Followed soon by Exit 1, the A12 exit for Koningstad, a Dumbell interchange.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Aug22161335132339
About a mile up the road is the A12/A8 Interchange (A8 goes top/bottom in this pic) just Northwest of the city. Here we'll take Exit 2 onto the roundabout and take it to the A8 West ramp (it's going south at this point but because the road goes E/W for most of it's length).

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Aug22161335132499
Getting off at the A8 Koningstad Exit, we go left into downtown where we spot St. Barend's Church and the adjoining Cemetery.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Jun3111335125249
St. Barend's Church, built in 1579.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Aug22161335133455
Going slightly north, we see Spoorweg Winkelcentrum, built in 1967, it is the largest shopping center in Southeast Laag.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Aug22161335132725
Further up the road we see the voorgevel straat overpass, which is used by the Grote Prijs van Koningstad as one of the signature corners, Haarspeld.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-May10111335125196
Koningstad Spoor het station, further along Voorgevel Straat.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Aug22161335133291
Tunnelbeheerder Straat, which goes under the Laag Communautair Spoorwegsysteem's Southeast A-Line.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-May10111335125142
Just past the Tunnelbeheerder Straat is Koninklijke Stadion, home of KV Van Geleiders.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Jul7111335125295
And into the town center, we see a Zeester Fuel Station. Currently 4.98 Geld for Regular Gasoline.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-May10111335125124
And home of King Thorbe, PM Tijani van Weenen, and the Wetgevendemacht, is Hoofdstad Tuin.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Jul14071335124370
Back along the other side of the A12 is the training center of KV Van Geleiders.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Oct22141335130577
Now out in the country, we come across some farms on Zee Weg and B636

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Jul14071335124497
And then the interchange where Zee Weg leaves the waterfront.

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Aug14161335132126
And a nice Farm shot I liked... Smile

Republiek Laagvlatke: A new Side Project from Will  DowntownKoningstad-Jul14071335124411
Unfinished pic because I can't get into LE and modify a lot into a grandstand which i'd put in along this site :\

Thanks for viewin ya'll Smile

Last edited by Will on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Awesome job! Smile

Daniel

Daniel

Terrific, especially loved that three-lane roundabout (don't see too many of those in CJs Razz)

Nice work, it looks like you put a lot of time into this Smile

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

whoops... forgot I was near my bandwidth limit :p Wait three days and it'll cycle over... I should probably start using my other account Razz Daniel, that's a visual thing (still cool) if you're wondering, Kurt, Thank you, K40, I usually only have about 2-3 game years into my cities... this one's got 16 Razz

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I like it Will! I really like those maps. Very Happy

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Carl

Carl

Nice

Switch to majhost will Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I've got one but I honestly am a very lazy cjer, I make good cities, but I'm lazy with the updates (notice I haven't photoshopped one in the longest time) so I like photobucket's one whack uploading alot more Razz of course I do have a majhost for bigger stuff like my 10,000px ucos map I made and a few other things...

Very Beautiful, is this the update you were talking about in chat Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

yesterday? sure was Smile

haha, I love you're work. Very Happy

Carl

Carl

LOL xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]