The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Claimed List

+5
ForthWall
Carl
Fox
YingBlanc
Will
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

>.< Will can you just tell me what is accepted so I don't make that mistake again >.<

27Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Basically if you give me a very long list and I just skim it and miss something then i'll put it on the list Razz jk... well kinda kidding

This is the explanation that was given to me by chip back when we were first doing this around may 2011 which i'm still using as the basis for the second claim list:
Okay, look guys. The whole point of this thread, is to claim a real life company that offers a unique products, that is patented, you will THEN rename that company, and sell those unique products in the Trading Zone. This is mainly, for example, to claim companies like Aerospace or Automobile Manufacturers so you can sell their designs like I did with Bombardier, or Rupert did with Antonov. This is NOT and I repeat, NOT, for service companies. Why, you ask? Because you can't claim service products, because there's nothing to claim. The whole point of this is to make sure we don't have fighting over who sells what from where made by whom, and to reassure that the budgets of these companies are realistic. You do not need to claim a service company, just make one up that supplies the same services. Like Insulo did with InsulAir or TeleInsulo, or I did with Amgen Financial Group, all of those were Service companies, with no unique products, so we just made up our on. This is for role-play, not necessarily for City Journals, but can be used for that. This is just so we can trade with one another like countries do in reality, so if I needed an Aircraft Carrier, I would go to Insulo's Trading Zone, and request my order, then I would head over to the Transaction Center, fill out a check to Insulo and then I would be done. From there, the Bank would then transfer the money from Posillipo's budget to Insulo's. This isn't exactly complete realism, but it's the closest we are going to get while still retaining Simplicity.

So as of right now, we have hit a few problems and I will update this list as a come to the problems, so this might not be the only ones.

Will, you claimed a Financial Conglomerate and a Bank, those are both service industries, so I will add the companies to your list, but they won't be related to the real life companies. In the future, just make up the company, don't claim a service company.

28Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

ahhhhh I got it Will, also can I claim EA and whoever makes Final Fantasy, I think that's like Square Enix, and also Stanley Black & Decker the power tool makers, mostly the B&D Side of it.

29Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

sure, gimme a name though Razz

30Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:07 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

well EA can stay EA, that sounds reasonable Electronic Arts, Square Enix...hmmm....Infinate Games? and B&D will be Mirokashi Tools, that sounds cool.

31Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

gotcha Smile

32Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:12 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

also Will you'll need to also sort them into countries, Zen Motors will be transfered to Nilia and Albian as that and Ulster Holidays are the only companies in Aescail there.

33Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

This is just so that people can know who has which company, if anyone who wants to trade with you wants to trade for any certain products, then they can pm you

34Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

no I'll put up a trade page in the trade section for that, that's what it's their for, I just think it will be easier to see if it's sorted country/user defined as well as alphabetically.

Also how about Nikon the Camera Company under Jiugi Cameras?

35Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

You can open the trade center sure, but the old one wasn't sorted by country and I don't plan on doing that here either :\

36Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

okays your choice Will xDxD my Budget will be in the trade centre thread.

37Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ok

38Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Utrova

EADS - BMV
AMD - AMD

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

39Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Paradise:

Sega-same
Nintendo-Famikon

40Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm taking Chrysler again for my new country... that and Subaru

41Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:43 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Fox is gone, I'm claiming DP World as A&A Shipping again. And what Car companies are free?? Do they need to be existing because I could take some old BL companies.

42Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I dont think so but here's the big one's I can come up with that are definatly free that are major companies:
Toyota
VW (Bugatti Claimed, Lambo Claimed)
Hyundai
Ford
Nissan(Forth's Claim)
Honda
Suzuki
Renault
Daimler
Mazda
Mitsubishi
Geely (Volvo)
AvtoVAZ
Izuzu
Mahindra & Mahindra
Porsche

I wouldn't take Nissan though because I think since it's a Shaydenese Dependency since Forth claimed it. The major ones used to be either Tyler, Fox, Nate or Chip's Claims so they're free for anyone now.

43Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

okays, and they're all not substreight companies? As in owned by a larger company?? Is not I'll take Hyundai please, I'll think of a name later xD

44Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

It's all the parent companies, so Toyota=Toyota+Lexus+Scion+others they may own that i'm forgetting...

Although if you go the BL route you can't take Mini since BMW owns them now (I guess they were BL, alot of stuff was but im not familiar with BL brands off the top of my head)

45Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I'll have BMW yeah, call it OAC

46Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

but BMW isn't on the list... Neutral that was just an example

47Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:18 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

>.< I'm confused now, Will you pick one for me and call it what I was going to call BMW

48Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I will get this edited as soon as I clean up some spots on the forum

49Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ok Kurt Smile

Ying, just go by the first list, those are the available PARENT companies, they're on this list, and are available, Ignore the bit about BMW for now, just know it's not up to be claimed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_Industry#Top_vehicle_manufacturing_groups_.3Cby_volume.3E

50Claimed List - Page 2 Empty Re: Claimed List Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:44 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

No I'm confused Will, I'm just gonna forget about it @_@

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum