The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discovery Challenge Results

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discovery Challenge Results Empty Discovery Challenge Results Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Welcome to the first Discovery Challenge update. It is currently the seventh day of the race, and we've already seen some great sailing. Class B and C have been combined to better spread the field, and thus the prizes for class C are being added to the other two groups.

Discovery Challenge Results Classahead

1. Eagles
  2. The Conquistadors
  3. Green Tide
  4. RA Team A
  5. Las Arañas
  6. Team Solvan
  7. Katzen
  8. OpSail
  9. Los Cangrejos Viejos
  10. Utrovail
  11. Saints
  12. Flowriders

Discovery Challenge Results Classbhead

1. DynamoDynamics
  2. Club Áutico de Recife
  3. Quluq Wanderers
  4. Eagles
  5. RA Team B
  6. Falcons
  7. Freedom Riders

Good luck to all the teams, see you again soon.

2Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

congrats to the Eagles in Class A. And yays to my 1st Place ^_^ lets see how the rest turns out.

3Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Jon

Jon

Well this is only the current standings, they'll have to hold on. Smile

4Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Daniel

Daniel

8th... not bad at all Smile

5Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

6Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

GO Conquistadors!!! Smile nice job eagles Razz

7Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:28 am

Fox

2b2gbi wrote:Welcome to the first Discovery Challenge update. It is currently the seventh day of the race, and we've already seen some great sailing.

Day 7 already ... wow

Also .. I have not seen any great sailing .. any chance we can actually see some in game pictures of this event .. or at least a map of where they are supposedly travelling?

8Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 am

Jon

Jon

Yeah that should be included in future updates, I've been swamped these past few days and haven't had time to prepare that stuff. I should have some ready for today's update this evening.

9Discovery Challenge Results Empty Re: Discovery Challenge Results Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 am

Fox

Awesome .. I look forward to seeing it... it does sounds very exciting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum