The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voting: Full Member | Commonwealth of Aquilonia

+4
Daniel
Carl
Chip
Will
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Accept Aquilonia?

Voting: Full Member | Commonwealth of Aquilonia - Page 2 Pollle10100%Voting: Full Member | Commonwealth of Aquilonia - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 8 ]
Voting: Full Member | Commonwealth of Aquilonia - Page 2 Pollle100%Voting: Full Member | Commonwealth of Aquilonia - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Voting: Full Member | Commonwealth of Aquilonia - Page 2 Pollle100%Voting: Full Member | Commonwealth of Aquilonia - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Ok. i'm already updating my wiki Smile

Fox

Good to hear about the wiki ... I will need help since the last two people who offered to help me haven't done so.

I'll be in touch if you are ever on skype.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

i'll be on the chatroom alot... or on the inop chat... or st chat... but I don't have skype...

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Will wrote:excellent Smile

Also, if anyone needs any wiki help, I've gotten alot better with wiki's so you can ask me just about anything and get an answer... usually it's not no or I dunno Razz I was on the wiki team over at the ain Wink

And he was a good one too Cool

Congrats will

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Thanks for the mention Forth... I actually just got a wiki started for a friend of mine who started a new union.

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

ACCEPTED

http://www.usnw.net

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

This vote has passed. Congrats Will, and I really hope I can start doing my part from now on, if I did than this already would've been accepted. Sorry abut that

Daniel

Daniel

Your forum can now be found renamed in the "Neridea and Carreon" section. The flag will be changed soon... Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum