The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cultural and Building style influences of Polandria

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Polandrian Imperium is in reality a couple nations all in one. Over history Polandria grew and encompassed nations which led to the creation of the Imperium. The Imperium led a stead fast program to integrate the people of all the nations and did so successfully. However many of the building styles of those regions that were incorporated remained unchanged. In this forum we will explore the different cultural building styles and where they more or less lay within the Imperium. To give you a real world example, The Polandrian Imperium is much like the European union in terms of such different building styles within one nation. The building styles of these regions are still very closely protected and give the Polandrian Imperium a real mosaic that is hard to find anywhere else. Those who live in these cities tend to do so because they like the cultural life style of those cities. It is great to see that you can have such a mosaic but still have everyone in the nation feel as one for all and all for Polandria.

Here is a brake down of the different building and cultural styles by geographic region.

Cultural and Building style influences of Polandria  Electi19

The top Blue is Nordesk - Real world example would be Sweden/Denmark/Netherlands style.

The Green is Gothicas - Real world example would be German/Polish/Austrian

The Red is Frankciean- Real world example is French/Zurich

The Yellow is Montropa - Real world example would be Monaco/French Riviera/Madrid Spain

Fox

I love the idea of different styles.. creates a unique history of all the cultures in to one big group of unity.

Yeah I am going for a kinda of mini europe deal. And people kept asking about the styles so I decided to incorporate this to help explain it all. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum