The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Requests and Questions

+22
Agunter999
Chris
Sotl
Trevy
Willem
Sauberbmw
stanislavsoltys
Qorten
ForthWall
OSE Stock Control
Daniel
kj34
Jon
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
Fox
bigro
Kurt
Will
Carl
Jack
Chip
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 18]

126Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

As per instructions I have repromoted you to Ambassadorial status. You'll get your topic moved shortly.

127Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Wait...no voting kenny?

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

128Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Well, according to dan, he was ambassadorial before he went on leave, and he apparently requested to be downgraded. So it's only fair he be reinstated after coming back. His application would be for Full membership.

129Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Thanks.
Yes I was Ambassadorial Member before but I lost interest because quite some things were going wrong technically with CXL, which are now solved apparently and the CXL modding community has taken off so here I am again, now for longer, hopefully.

130Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Please give Kurt the rank "Admin (Shayden)" and restore his Shayden nametag. Razz And please update the Euphemia description so that Shayden is listed as a Full Member. And the name of Shayden's forum needs to be changed to the "Shayden Federal Republic". Very Happy

131Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I shall do the first part. Kurt can do the rest Razz

132Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Jack

Jack

Fair enough. Speaking of the Euphemia description, the Kuykan Islands do not exist. I believe Kuykan is now part of Kuyrut, which has moved to the west side of Euphemia. So, in short terms, please replace "Kuykan Islands" with "Kuyrut". Razz

Edit: It is also missing Fox's new nation. Wink

133Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:09 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I've added Sk'uuyat to euphemia.

134Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:46 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I can take care of my old tag, because I know where it is Razz
I'll also follow this forum to help out the other admins. Smile

135Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Jack

Jack

Now that Escil is back from being on-leave, can his activity index please be reset? There are also some old forums that should be taken care of in the Sports Leagues section. They were mostly, if not all, Nate's.

Edit: Fox still doesn't have a nametag or rank. Razz

136Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

A. Ok
B. Ok
C. I can give Fox a rank, but I'll need him to give me the details for the nametag.

137Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Jack

Jack

A few sad requests. Crying

Please remove Escilnavia from the Full Members Group, Remove his rank and nametag, archive the Loftindor forum, and remove Loftindor from the Althena description.

Just in case you weren't going to do that without me reminding you. XD

138Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I removed Loftindor from the description, removed Excil's rank and locked his forum. (i don't know how to archive it)

139Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Jack

Jack

To archive the forum, move it to the archives subforum in the general discussion forum. Wink Lots of "forum"'s. D:

140Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Okay moved!

141Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Jack

Jack

Escil is still in the Full Members Group.

142Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Okay I believe he's been removed from the group.

143Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 am

Fox

Details for name tag ..

Sk'uuyat

Guulphg Hoq

CoA http://www.majhost.com/gallery/FoxBanshee/USNW/Skuuyat/coaskuuyat01.png

144Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Done.

145Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Fox

Thanks

146Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Jack

Jack

Kenny, I sent you a PM last night. Razz I might as well post it here so it can be seen sooner.
Jack wrote:Hey, Kenny. Could you change my nametag image to what is shown below?
Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Newnametag
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img822/9431/newnametag.png

I don't really like the old one. Razz Thanks.

147Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:46 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Done.

148Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Jack

Jack

Thanks. Razz

149Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Jack

Jack

Dantanea is still listed as an observer member in the Neridea and Carreon forum. Wink

150Admin Requests and Questions - Page 6 Empty Re: Admin Requests and Questions Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 am

Daniel

Daniel

Fixing now. Also, tomorrow is the deadline for the members who got demoted by the checkpoint to reply, or else they are removed from membership. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum