The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Province Thallos Updates

+7
ForthWall
Fox
Chip
Daniel
Kurt
stanislavsoltys
alerules22
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Sssh that's a secret. Razz

http://www.usnw.net

52Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Well, I think the secret's public now Devil

53Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

thought they looked familiar Laughing

54Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Carl

Carl

Razz LOL

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

55Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 am

After the update about El Moritia, let's finally leave Greater Thullia metropolitan area, and proceed to the capital city of Magna Auridia. But first, we will travel few dozens of kilometers to the southern part of Thallos, one of the Greater Morscan provinces where are also located cities El Thullia and El Moritia.

Before we will leave El Moritia, let's look one more time on the city. In the winter, city is very rarely snowed, along with El Thullia, because it is located close to subtropical climate, but it happens occasionally, last time in 2007.
Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Elmoritiasnowed
Further to the south is population density much smaller than on the north, because of Thallan hills what cover almost entire area. For that, there are not many large cities in this area. In the hills are located many panoramatic areas like view from Cornelius Bridge, Pons de Cornelius.
Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Ponsdecornelius
On the highest hills of Thallos are often located old, now ruined, castles and forts, what were built in 13 and 14.th centuries. One of the minor castle ruins is also Aretissia Castle, located near village of Aretissia.
Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Mosaic1
Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Mosaic2v
Many railways pass this area, where are located many animal pastures, mostly cow, sheep and goat pastures. Entire area os Southern Thallos is full of villages similar to these seen on the picture. And now, let's take a train to the Magna Auridia. Enjoy your 3 hour long ride to the capital city.
Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Countrysideg

56Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 am

Daniel

Daniel

Stunning Surprised

57Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

I can only agree with Daniel. Stunning, amazing.

58Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:48 am

Daniel beat me to it Razz

I'm going to run out of adjectives to describe your work, it's just too good.

59Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

You will kill me of Stunism :\ Oh wait, I am already dead :O

http://www.usnw.net

60Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Carl

Carl

I love your bridges! Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

61Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

where. did. you. get. that. CASTLE =D It looks BREATHTAKING

62Official Province Thallos Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Province Thallos Updates Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 am

androidboi

androidboi

this is fantastic!!!

it's like an RPG town!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum