The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Diplomatic Standards

+3
Kurt
androidboi
Chip
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Diplomatic Standards Empty New Diplomatic Standards Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

New Diplomatic Standards Fromthedesk

-Members of USNW-

Due to recent events and the mandate of cessation of diplomatic ties with us from the executive of AIN, we will no longer have organized diplomatic relations with the Alliance of Independent Nations. This means if you are still in the AIN Chatroom, you may stay as long as you are welcome, if you are an AIN Member that is an observer of the USNW, you may stay with us as long as you like. As this is only on the full union level, you may continue your individual relations with the AIN, or AIN members, and from now on AIN Members who still relate with us will be seen as independent from the AIN.

I must ask you, to retain the stable isolation of our two unions, that you please not post anything on the AIN forums or chat room that relates to USNW without my or another executive's permission. In the past things said about the USNW in AIN sanctioned areas have been taken out of context and have caused major problems. In continuance, please do not post on the AIN forums something you feel is the opinion of the entire USNW, as this also causes problems. From now on we would like to have nothing to do with AIN on a union-wide level, as having relations causes more problems than not.

Thank you for your attention,
First Minister Charles Brown

http://www.usnw.net

2New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm

androidboi

androidboi

cheers

3New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 pm

understandable and good to hear from the top Smile

4New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

It had to me done. It's for the best.

5New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:19 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Agree with Chuck.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

6New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I'm for keeping peace and I hope the UCOM merger doesn't do anything to destroy peace, but what happens happens. Glad we've got strong authority.Smile

Will

7New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

No one really cares but some of the Admins

8New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Yes, but your admins dictate your diplomatic relations.

9New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 am

Daniel

Daniel

yeah... they kicked me out of my observatory membership... 😢

and then they try to persuade me to join them??? wtf

10New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 am

androidboi

androidboi

haha that's so dirty.

11New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 am

Chip wrote:Yes, but your admins dictate your diplomatic relations.

Its not the admins, its the people in power (elected) and its kinda their job... Just like you did.

Btw, I hope everything will go well around here Smile good luck

12New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 pm

People in power are admins. We had a memorable court case about this when Thomas and Daniel were elected Razz

Hope all goes well with AIN too.

13New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

As K50 Said Smile

14New Diplomatic Standards Empty Re: New Diplomatic Standards Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Blake: We only did this because of AIN's new standards, this is only in response to that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum