The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

ELECTION | Office of the Consulate

+2
Daniel
androidboi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 pm

androidboi

androidboi

USNW Emergency Elections, July 2011
Due to the lack of a polling option, please state yay or nay for the following question:

Do you elect Matt, Ambassador from New Friscia, for the Office of the Consulate? If nay, please state your nominee.

2ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty Re: ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Grand, Belluterra, and Malo vote yay.

3ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty Re: ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Ruteria votes yay

http://www.usnw.net

4ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty Re: ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Shayden votes yay.

5ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty Re: ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Torshia votes yay

6ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty Re: ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:50 am

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Insulo votes yay.

7ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty Re: ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Congratulations Matt, you are the next Consul.

Please repeat the following oath:
I, (name here), promise to uphold the Charter of USNW and fulfill all of my duties as Consul.

http://www.usnw.net

8ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Empty Re: ELECTION | Office of the Consulate Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 am

androidboi

androidboi

I, Matt, promise to uphold the Charter of the USNW and fulfill all of my duties as Consul.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum