The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Language Maps of Adonia

+10
Jon
stanislavsoltys
Kurt
Agunter999
City_Master
Qorten
Scotch Moen
Juls
Willem
alerules22
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 1:03 am

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Lovely, will they all be combined in the future?

27Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 1:18 am

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Great maps, Agus and ForthWall!

28Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 1:19 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Great maps!

29Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 1:20 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Charlie wrote:Lovely, will they all be combined in the future?

I was thinking about doing that, but then the colours are reused in each map.

30Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 1:24 am

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

i think that'll be easy once all maps are done

http://www.usnw.net

31Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

@Naik, why is Bulgarian there, a little cut off from all the slavs.

32Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 10:30 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Looking forward to when you eventually go across the pond for the other continents. Wink

Euphemia shouldn't be too much work at all really.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

33Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Agunter999 wrote:@Naik, why is Bulgarian there, a little cut off from all the slavs.

Well pointed, shouldn't be there, Shub

34Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

35Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Carl

Carl

Filipino is so small, even though it had more than 70 distinct languages. (Should be noted that I speak both Tagalog, the lingua franca of Manila and a dialect called Hiliganyon (or Bisaya) which is completely different than Tagalog.) So Filipino shouldn't be just "Filipino" Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

36Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Sun May 04, 2014 11:26 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Adonia has no actual place for filipino to do that carl Razz gotta ask Qorten anyway about his linguistic map.

37Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 12:10 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Nice map, Forth. Razz

38Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 12:33 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

ForthWall wrote:Adonia has no actual place for filipino to do that carl :Pgotta ask Qorten anyway about his linguistic map.
Could increase his islands territory Razz

39Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 2:23 am

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Yet another amazing map! Very Happy

40Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 4:27 am

Agunter999

Blakeway4 wrote:
ForthWall wrote:Adonia has no actual place for filipino to do that carl :Pgotta ask Qorten anyway about his linguistic map.

More Islands, we will have no sea left at this rate

41Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 6:37 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

That looks great. Do you plan on having a map with every region on it?

42Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 9:24 am

Qorten

Qorten

No Filipino on my islands sadly. Most people speak Cantonese Chinese (from Peilanese diaspora). Malay is also widely spoken by the original inhabitants, but less then Cantonese Chinese. Trenntannian is the lingua franca for speaking with foreigners or between ethnic groups.
If it isn't too much trouble it would be nice if you could switch Malay with the language groups on the western upper peninsula so it fits better. Switching Mandarin Chinese with Cantonese Chinese would also be great, would make my nation have more sense.

For the rest it's a really amazing map Forth!

43Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 1:45 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Qorten wrote:No Filipino on my islands sadly. Most people speak Cantonese Chinese (from Peilanese diaspora). Malay is also widely spoken by the original inhabitants, but less then Cantonese Chinese. Trenntannian is the lingua franca for speaking with foreigners or between ethnic groups.
If it isn't too much trouble it would be nice if you could switch Malay with the language groups on the western upper peninsula so it fits better. Switching Mandarin Chinese with Cantonese Chinese would also be great, would make my nation have more sense.

For the rest it's a really amazing map Forth!

Oh, there actually is a small chunk of malaysian that is spoken up there (see the not-labled green that looks like the malay green), but I'll change it up.

rip filipino Razz

44Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 2:45 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Thanks Forth, much appreciated.

45Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Carl

Carl

Lol we have Filipino members and the forum and they can't even be represented? Razz

Looking great Naik Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

46Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 8:01 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Agunter999 wrote:
Blakeway4 wrote:

More Islands, we will have no sea left at this rate

We have more sea than Earth does, when looking at the map. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

47Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Qorten

Qorten

Carl wrote:Lol we have Filipino members and the forum and they can't even be represented? Razz

Looking great Naik Razz

Well, Naik can do whatever he wants with the Filipino language, it's just not there on my two tiny little islands. Who's Filipino here, btw?

48Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Qorten wrote:Well, Naik can do whatever he wants with the Filipino language, it's just not there on my two tiny little islands. Who's Filipino here, btw?

all that kawaii-culture lovers ;)so carl (okaiken), juan (nanami) and jmsepe (teiko)

49Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Qorten

Qorten

What, they can't be Filipino. Juan and jmsepe must be Mexican or Latin-American at least, no Filipino blood there? Not that I have anything at all against Filipino's...

50Language Maps of Adonia - Page 2 Empty Re: Language Maps of Adonia Mon May 05, 2014 8:40 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Qorten wrote:What, they can't be Filipino. Juan and jmsepe must be Mexican or Latin-American at least, no Filipino blood there? Not that I have anything at all against Filipino's...

They're literally all from and born in the Philippines Qorten Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum