The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Full | Republic of Kwangju

+9
Scotch Moen
Willem
alerules22
Carl
Jack
City_Master
Juls
Chris
SimEmirate
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Accept Kqangju as a member?

Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Pollle1077%Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Pollri10 77% [ 10 ]
Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Pollle100%Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Pollle1023%Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Pollri10 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Empty Re: Full | Republic of Kwangju Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:45 pm

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

Blakeway4 wrote:Better that than a no eh?

They're basically the same thing in my opinion.

52Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Empty Re: Full | Republic of Kwangju Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:25 am

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Voting present would be more like voting no (technically neither), voting abstain means your vote doesn't count.

53Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Empty Re: Full | Republic of Kwangju Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:15 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

trevy wrote:I abstained for technical reasons. There was no map to show where the country is to be located.

Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Screenshot%202014-01-27%2008.07.13

This is the location. I lined it with red for you so there is no hunt for it. Smile

54Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Empty Re: Full | Republic of Kwangju Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:00 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I feel so out of the loop here. Razz Voted.

55Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Empty Re: Full | Republic of Kwangju Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

This application has been approved by a vote of 10 yays to 0 nays with 3 abstaining. Congratulations.

56Full | Republic of Kwangju - Page 3 Empty Re: Full | Republic of Kwangju Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:37 am

Jon

Jon

Do you have a copy of that flag host somewhere that isn't puush that I can link to for your showcase? The puush one will eventually expire.

Sorry it has taken so long to get you a forum, it has been created now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum