The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message to the candidates

+7
Trevy
Kurt
Jack
Carl
Willem
Scotch Moen
Juls
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:27 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

This is great guys. Definitely starting an improvement, and this change will be like a new beginning, inspiring activity.

27Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:41 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Chip wrote:Obviously that isn't the charter, I said that was our ideas so far.

I didn't say it was the charter. Your proposed "ideas" are still vague. That's why my comment is still legitimate. A constituent assembly is needed to build something concise, from these "ideas".

Chris wrote:This is great guys. Definitely starting an improvement, and this change will be like a new beginning, inspiring activity.
It's great unless one critics the 'utopian' Mitron, right? Wink

28Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:46 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Where would my beloved Transportation head fall?

29Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

I'm not sure to understand your question

30Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:50 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Well, I can't say Minister of Transportation, but Secretary isn't legitimate yet either. You should fix your grammar too. Razz

31Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:53 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

I think it was on purpose.

32Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 am

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Chris wrote:Well, I can't say Minister of Transportation, but Secretary isn't legitimate yet either. You should fix your grammar too. Razz

I'm offended. By the way, you should fix your logic.

33Message to the candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Message to the candidates Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 am

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

What..?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum