The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split

+6
woodb3kmaster
Willem
Carl
Kurt
Jack
Agunter999
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Hello, I am Agunter and was advised to come here after being banned from AOIN unfairly and I am still fighting that. I have the same username everywhere. I am a member at the new union of nations. I am interested in infrastructure, history and architecture. I prefer European culture and I am from the UK

2Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Thu May 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Unfair AIN banning... Why am I not surprised? Razz

Welcome to the USNW! We share interests in history and architecture. Smile

3Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Thu May 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I agree with Jack, and welcome to USNW! Smile

4Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Thu May 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Carl

Carl

Welcome to the USNW! Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Fri May 10, 2013 12:31 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

You cannot escape me. Devil

And your banning wasn't unfair at all.

6Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Fri May 10, 2013 12:54 am

woodb3kmaster

woodb3kmaster

Jack wrote:Unfair AIN banning... Why am I not surprised? Razz
Another USNW member biased unfairly against the AIN... Why am I not surprised? Razz

Anyway, if y'all decide to let Agunter in, good luck to you. He was a pain in the arse to most of us before we decided to eject him, and I doubt he'll be any better over here. I'd be happy to share the sordid details with your leadership if you're curious.

Last edited by woodb3kmaster on Fri May 10, 2013 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

7Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Fri May 10, 2013 2:36 am

Agunter999

Thanks, hi will, I think I deserved a minor ban not a total removal

8Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Fri May 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Jack

Jack

woodb3kmaster wrote:Another USNW member biased unfairly against the AIN... Why am I not surprised? Razz
I was being honest. Razz You guys have a bad reputation for banning around here. Anyway, please no drama.

9Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Fri May 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

No, we don't. Well just one. Wink

10Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Fri May 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hello.

No matter what opinion anyone here has of AIN, coming here bragging about being banned at another union isn't exactly the best way to gain our trust. While our two unions have had a few disagreements about administration and bans in the past, being banned at AIN doesn't in any way make you more welcome at USNW. A permanent ban is a pretty serious punishment, and most of the time they are deserved. I will be looking into the situation to form my own opinion.

Last edited by Jon on Sat May 11, 2013 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total

11Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

I agree with Jon on this one

12Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Sat May 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

What's AIN?

I have no idea about any bad blood or anything from between us & them, but a permanent ban is pretty serious, whether it was deserved or not something caused it.

Now, he was honest and told us about it right off the bat, so he does have that going for him, but I don't want any trouble or drama to come to our union.... we've been peaceful and everything's been going great I'd hate to lose it.

13Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Sat May 11, 2013 5:13 pm

woodb3kmaster

woodb3kmaster

Jon wrote:Hello.

No matter what opinion anyone here has of AIN, coming here bragging about being banned at another union isn't exactly the best way to gain our trust. While our two unions have had a few disagreements about administration and bans in the past, being banned at AIN doesn't in any way make you more welcome at USNW. A permanent ban is a pretty serious punishment, and most of the time they are deserved. I will be looking into the situation to form my own opinion.
Thank you, Jon, for keeping an open mind and deciding to look into the situation yourself. If you like, I can PM you (either here or on the AIN forums, whichever you'd prefer) the details of everything that led to Agunter's removal from the AIN.

To set the public record straight, Agunter has not, in fact, been banned from the AIN forums in any way. A majority of our active members simply found him unbearable after we accepted him into our union, so we revoked his union membership and forbade him from reapplying. He's still free to visit, and post on, our forums if he so chooses, as long as he behaves himself.

Like your own admins, we at the AIN take banning very seriously, and we only ban people for very serious offenses. We strive to be fair and reasonable in our punishments, so we only use banning if the situation truly merits it. I know that your own admins strive to be equally fair-minded, and I have only the utmost respect for them as an officer and administrator of another union.

Thank you,
Zack/woodb3kmaster

14Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Sun May 12, 2013 4:38 am

Agunter999

I would like to point out that removing union membership pretty much is banning. I can only comment on things that I have nothing to do with. Plus the hostility I got from other members was not pleasant

15Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Sun May 12, 2013 7:05 pm

woodb3kmaster

woodb3kmaster

If that's what you think, then you clearly don't know how banning works. If you were banned, you wouldn't even be able to see the forums. All you'd get is a message informing you of your ban, along with the reason you were banned. Just ask any of the admins here at the USNW, and they'll tell you the same thing.

As for the alleged "hostility" you mention, keep in mind that you weren't exactly pleasant to us, either. Whatever "hostility" you may or may not have received from our members was a direct consequence of your own hostile and immature behavior on our forums. If you had been more pleasant and mature in your dealings with us, perhaps you'd still have your AIN membership (although I have my doubts, since your ongoing membership in the Union of Nations violated our rule against being a member of more than one union at a time).

At any rate, I'm not here to argue with you on the meaning of banning, or on the reasons for your AIN membership being terminated. However, if such discussion helps Jon and the other USNW admins/officers understand why you were kicked out of my union, I'm happy to consider it a convenient side-effect. Nevertheless, I have no interest in discussing this matter any further with you.

USNW admins: To avoid cluttering up this thread with further discussions regarding Agunter's removal from the AIN, I encourage you to PM or Skype me if you want more information on this subject.

Thank you,
Zack/woodb3kmaster

16Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Mon May 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Agunter999

although I have my doubts, since your ongoing membership in the Union of Nations violated our rule against being a member of more than one union at a time

I was told that that did not matter by Thomas so that argument is invalid entirely. It is a shame that we cannot to talk to come to some sort of agreement. never mind some of us just are children. If you do want I will discuss but I think coming here on Ying's advice was wrong

17Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Carl

Carl

Please settle the situation privately please, this is a thread for welcoming, not a thread for arguing. That's why we have Skype, innit?

If you do have any problems, the admins will be glad to be hearing from both sides of the story.

I have heard from Agunter's side from what happened back at the AIN. Waiting from what Zack would tell for the other admins.

18Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Tue May 14, 2013 1:07 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

You obviously couldn't see, Agunter.

19Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Tue May 14, 2013 6:41 pm

woodb3kmaster

woodb3kmaster

ArrowHead wrote:I have heard from Agunter's side from what happened back at the AIN. Waiting from what Zack would tell for the other admins.
As I said in one of my earlier posts, I'd be happy to give you my side of the story in private. All you have to do is PM or Skype me the exact questions you want me to answer. Heck, if you want, I'll even temporarily unban you on the AIN forums so you can read Agunter's posts for yourself.

20Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Wed May 15, 2013 2:44 am

Agunter999

My posts were no where near as bad as yo say, I got worse back at me. I was sworn at. I still havnt see the rules yet which I have apparently broken

21Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Wed May 15, 2013 3:12 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Swearing at other members on our forums is against the rules. So you have misunderstood.

22Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Wed May 15, 2013 10:14 am

Carl

Carl

Since both sides failed to deal with the situation privately...

Say Hello to Temporary Locky! Locky

Each member will be dealt upon by PM (Zack PMed)

23Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Thu May 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Carl

Carl

Unlocked Locky

24Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Thu May 30, 2013 6:48 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

CINL not work out for you? Razz

25Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Off-Topic Split Thu May 30, 2013 10:06 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Can you... not bash on CINL, because I can tell that you will. Also just because I'm hanging around USNW doesn't mean "CINL hasn't worked out" for me, or that I'm not joining. Look at Naik, he's part of both unions, I'm doing the same.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum