The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Timeline of Major World Events

+2
Agunter999
Chris
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Timeline of Major World Events Empty Timeline of Major World Events Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I think that for the benefit of all, we need a timeline of major world events. I don’t mean that you each submit an individual timeline for your country, but I suggest a world timeline. We need to set up times when wars happened, colonial independences, treaties, etc. Anything that could affect other histories needs to be charted. I myself get upset when I’m trying to do Mitron’s history and find that I have to work 100% domestic and not involve anything from Althenian wars, or fellow independences, etc.

If you can, submit any important dates and we can try to get a mass timeline done. We can also use this thread to discuss stuff such as our equivalent to the Napoleonic Wars, or democratic revolutions, etc.

Link to timeline: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tzht5wpQrqfwMfDzCpoiq47W6Q9qfPUVu5XQT_2-CJM/edit?usp=sharing

- Contact me and give me your email and I'll add you.

Last edited by Chris on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Timeline of Major World Events Empty Re: Timeline of Major World Events Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

A google docs for.?

3Timeline of Major World Events Empty Re: Timeline of Major World Events Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

That's a good idea (y)

4Timeline of Major World Events Empty Re: Timeline of Major World Events Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Carl

Carl

I think a Google Docs would be a great idea ^ so I agree with Juls Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5Timeline of Major World Events Empty Re: Timeline of Major World Events Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Edited with the link, just contact me and I can add you to the document, then we can collaborate on major world events.

6Timeline of Major World Events Empty Re: Timeline of Major World Events Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Requested, now give me access, please. Razz

7Timeline of Major World Events Empty Re: Timeline of Major World Events Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:39 am

Agunter999

Chris I am agunter999@gmail.com so add me

8Timeline of Major World Events Empty Re: Timeline of Major World Events Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Hey Chris, I'm dj . sacha @ gmail.com so please add me so I can see the document and possibly add to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum