The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal | Wiki Committee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proposal | Wiki Committee  Empty Proposal | Wiki Committee Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Proposal for a wiki Committee
Changes:
This is a new committee similar to that of the Cartographic and GAW ones that will serve a similar purpose to the wiki. The Committee will decide on major changes, controversy and the general upkeep of the wiki. The Committee will have no chief position and all members will be equal. The Committee will also be dedicated on whole union participation on Wiki affairs. The members on the Committee shall number four so that it is small concise yet democratic. Members on the Committee shall either be experienced in Wiki editing or an active editor of the USNW wiki.

Proposed Members

1. Carl - This is due to Carl's constant work on the wiki over the years with a never dying passion to the cause

2. Agunter - I believe that I should as I am moderately knowledgeable on wikis and am highly active on the USNW wiki

3. empty

4. empty

Reason For the act
The wiki has fallen into a nasty state of disrepair with many stubs and outdated misleading information, a dedicated and interested team is required to put it into a good shape.

Amendments

1. -

PS I apologise for my poor English in advance, please look past it and consider this new proposal
PPS I also apologise if this is in the incorrect place

Last edited by Agunter999 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Proposal | Wiki Committee  Empty Re: Proposal | Wiki Committee Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Carl

Carl

There is a committee set in the Wiki already.... Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

3Proposal | Wiki Committee  Empty Re: Proposal | Wiki Committee Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Agunter999

Not a very good one - I have never heard of them

4Proposal | Wiki Committee  Empty Re: Proposal | Wiki Committee Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Carl

Carl

That's because we've only meet in Skype to discuss how to run the wiki. The wiki was down for a couple of months which in effect deter some of the people on the committee in the Wiki.

Effectively, Will(R) and I are still watching the Wiki and are improving some articles. I was also encouraging other members to edit their own wikis but some could not work on the wiki due to bandwidth issues. Now that's not our problem because we are only running on a free server. Will(R) also owns the domain of the wiki, which means he has a final say to it. For now, only 3-4 people are editing their wikis -- not enough people for the wiki to have the committee because 3 people can be handled by 1 administrator right now.

http://www.usnw.net/t1173-nominations-for-usnw-wiki-team

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5Proposal | Wiki Committee  Empty Re: Proposal | Wiki Committee Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Agunter999

ok -WITHDRAWN-

Though the wiki is dead and I would in the near future like to join the wiki committee

6Proposal | Wiki Committee  Empty Re: Proposal | Wiki Committee Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Yep, we've got a wiki team as well as some wiki admins. Razz

Thread archived.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum