The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Stuff

+8
Carl
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
Chris
Kurt
Willem
Jack
Agunter999
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

You are not dead, and read it Razz . Also you swear in this.

27Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I'm assuming Trads but I need it confirmed.

28Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:26 am

Agunter999

DEJON:
After a few day in hospital I was kicked out, they told me that I was too important for the modernist cause than to fill a hospital bed. Me and my regiment have been moved down south into the centre of Bergenstein. Our regiment was teamed up with an armoured regiment. We then had one hell of a long journey to the actual front line, switching between highway and where it was impassable little side roads. The roads were clogged with the wounded and half broken vehicles going to be repaired as we had no option of leaving them. They handed us the ammunition they no longer needed as they were out of the fight for good. The constant flow of the injured nearly made me vomit.

When we arrived it was clear we had made ground however we were finding it hard to hold as the 4th Loronan Army had arrived. So when our regiment disembarked we were told to run far away if a tank was seen. We were told to leave our tanks to deal with Lorona's. We then had lo climb aboard the tanks of the regiment we were twinned with. The tanks were a jumble of Cout, which had quite thin armour and Drecht, which were poorly armed. Against Lononan tanks that had average armour and large guns, it was not the most encouraging thought.

After a slow ride through the suburbs of Cartatiem we climbed off our tanks and started to advance. We got to this small square which had seen allot of fighting. I thought a rest was needed, so a halted the tank.

Just then as soon as I started to turn to the men a huge Loronan tank burst straight through a café infront of us. It sent debris everywhere. Then Loronan soldiers started firing at is, my men to the left fell. Bullets throwing the men is all sorts of horrible contortions. Before I could fire back the Loronan tank blew up the tank with our platoon. I was virtually next to is. The blast sent me sprawling on the ground.

I woke in the back of a lorry. I wasn't familiar with the design of it at all. It chugged instead of the usual sound. It barely rattled. The back of the lorry was covered so I couldn't see where we were. Though probably in Lorona. Lorona was beautiful in the autumn, a true gem. A few long hours later we were forced off the trucks into a camp. It looked like a concentration camp. We were shoved into a hut. Hut 146. There I got on my bunk and slept

29Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Agunter999

Well I need a woman for this so none of you are in this...I think...yet

I'm Sarah, and this is my story.

I was just like any other 15 year old girl, one with normal hormonal issues that we all think are the worst ever. I was blond haired and slim. I even from time to time was told I was sexy. I wasn't, well that is what I though at the time. It was a Tuesday and there had been allot of movement on the main road with retreating modernists. Our village is quite traditionalist so I was pleased to know the trads were coming. The lesson just before lunch was dragging. I hated Pythag but could do it.
And that is where the norm ended. Men started to burst through the door firing shots into the air. The told us to put our hands on our head and walk out. We did so in silence and fear. Walking down the road in shock. We seamed so useless. Just walking, walking. They walked us out onto a field. I had played sports on here once, but then the school sold the land to develop it for housing. The builders never came.
They we were lined up in an odd neat fashion. And when all of us were in place a man shouted. "LET THE FUN BEGIN." On that order soldiers pulled out their bayonets, which was strange for mods, bayonets were a trad thing.
The pain was sharp in my back, falling collapsing, hitting the ground hard with a thud. Crumpled in a heap. But still alive.

30Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

These are war crimes; they're civilians. I'd have Mitron motion for another peacekeeping mission, but I'm not sure who we'd support.

31Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:31 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

It doesn't really matter who to support anymore. The best thing anyone can support is restoring order. The country's chaotic with everyone grabbing anything that shoots bullets and fighting everyone else.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

32Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 am

Carl

Carl

Pretty much.

I think it is time to demarcate the line and send those peacekeepers. We can't just say 「I have never heard of」 or "we won't intervene because of x".

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

33Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Agunter999

Offensive material removed. -Jack
It turned out to be soldiers in Miet uniforms. I can truly say I have never been so happy. NEVER, we were liberated.

34Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Carl wrote:Pretty much.

I think it is time to demarcate the line and send those peacekeepers. We can't just say 「I have never heard of」 or "we won't intervene because of x".
I really don't want to get Acadia involved in this, and Valessia can't intervene because of neutrality. Razz It's not their business anyway.

35Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I think that should be deleted Agunter. I don't want stuff like that on our official forums. Please delete it now.

36Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Carl

Carl

That's quite... Offensive Neutral

37Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:19 am

Agunter999

I don't see how it could be offencive really, i deleted the part with the detail for the forum. I really cannot se how it is offencive, it is an account

38Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:51 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Something like that, Agunter, would be okay on a place like deviantART as a piece of dramatic writing. But our community here is for friendly roleplay that we strive to not be too...eccentric. I'm sure the others don't want to read accounts of a paralyzed girl being raped. I know you're enjoying providing content for Bergenstein but please keep it "clean".

39Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Carl

Carl

^ That. Be sure to remember that USNW is a PG-13 site, and that depiction of rape is not within the standards of the community.

40Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Jack

Jack

Offensive material removed.

I should've read it before, but I didn't have time. Razz Even though I see you removed some detail, the existing level of detail is too high and doesn't belong here.

41Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Thank you Jack.

42Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:38 am

Agunter999

Yeh, the description of the cloths was too far. I should have just made her cry and just say she was raped, but the description of paralysis was by far not too far.

43Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Jack

Jack

It's just very unpleasant to read any of it. Razz I'd recommend just stating the facts, but not going too far into details. Modernist soldiers raped and crippled an innocent girl, who was then rescued by Traditionalist soldiers, correct?

44Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Agunter999

To put is horribly simply yes

I have an idea how to solve this

45Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:50 am

Agunter999

Welcome to the small town of Vapon on the beautiful Loronan coastline in western Bergenstein. The Town gets many visitors passing through each year on their way along the coastline. The town is heavily fortified.

Some Stuff - Page 2 Voundo-9Nov021392805873_zps45e37261

During the Middle ages and Medieval period Vapon was situated near one of the main sea trading routs, this made the town perceptible to attacks so over time constructed an array of city fortifications.  

Some Stuff - Page 2 Voundo-9Nov021392805907_zps9e524cdd

The town may be very small but it has a wonderful small town charm about it. The two most prominent buildings are the church and the civic halls. The Civic Hall has a strong resemblance to Abbasidi architecture, historians believe that it was inspired by a trip to Abbasid though if it is true there are still no records.

Some Stuff - Page 2 Voundo-9Nov021392806004_zps9c869df5

The town has two underground rivers spouting from the southern part of the town. These are fast flowing and over time may turn the town into an island. This though does make for a very pretty walk if you have the time. DANGER SUDDEN DROPS CLIMB WITH CAUTION

Some Stuff - Page 2 Voundo-9Nov021392805971_zps80244181

So if you are ever traveling the Loronan coast an fancy a tranquil stop off to experience a small Loronan town, then Vapon is the place to go. The numbers of small cafes and small scale accommodation is idea for that country break. Book now while Bergenstein still has no money and the exchange rates for the non existent money still apply.

Some Stuff - Page 2 Voundo-9Nov021392805781_zps8c23e602

46Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:41 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Purty Alex!

47Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Juls

Juls
Member (Sinope)
Member (Sinope)

Looks vonderbar! Kawaiii

48Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

By underground rivers I'm guessing there's one river that flows toward the town from inland and then branches off into two that then flows out to sea?

I see the texture glitch was fixed. Nice little village.

49Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Agunter999

Thanks, the underground rivers I haven't really thought about it that much Razz

50Some Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Stuff Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:34 am

City_Master

City_Master
Member (Septentria)
Member (Septentria)

Looking good Alex! Very Happy