The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Stuff

+8
Carl
Scotch Moen
SimEmirate
Chris
Kurt
Willem
Jack
Agunter999
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Some Stuff Empty Some Stuff Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:58 am

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

The Tale of the other

Jack was 19, he lived in Foungard, a city not far from the Capital itself. He had finished his school and was attempting to find a collage placement but he had had no victory there. He lived on his own in a flat. His street during the initial uprising was packed with people. Jack though, he had stayed out of it. His street was once lined with flowers and packed with cars, now it was lined with trampled ground and only a few cars that still have fuel.

Some Stuff Sj3w

Jack though was not going to live in this city of suffering and uprising. He could leave to the capital and go to Brullen as a refugee or Abbasid but that would be leaving his home country. He had learnt Tetreinnian at school and got a good result in his exam, so why not go to Brendenland. It still had allot more food and supplies than the Bergen Tip. Allot less people, he could set up his own little business and live the perfect life. He didn't have a car, well he did but it was taken by a fleeing family to the capital where the Brullan troops are. He had walked into them trying to start the car so Jack gave them the key and they swopped addresses and left.
Jack packed for a long walk. A short distance from the city he came across a checkpoint. The guy manning it was kind and Jack was soon on his way

Some Stuff In75

The strange wall type thing around it had been a hastily put up barricade put up by the traditionalists. Jack could see the bullet holes in it sending that eerie shiver down him. He didn't come across any more checkpoints. The countryside was quiet, no cars on the roads. It was still pretty though.

Some Stuff Y3yk

The road then started to approach some farmland and a railway line. It was a double track line, probably the mainline into Brendenland of which by now jack thought he was in. Jack then noticed a slight vibration on the track. A train must be coming. The rumbling got louder and louder. Jack hoped it could take him to where he wanted to be.

Some Stuff L1pf

Then like out of nowhere the train went zooming past at a speed that Jack had not expected which nearly knocked him off his feet. The first few carriages were normal passenger ones but then Jack realised that it was a military train. The following cars has a variety of tanks and artillery. One was painted with the words 1st mobile artillery will eat your socks. It made jack chuckle

Jack carried on his journey north until he came across this ruined village called Mouten

Some Stuff Kmyf

It was extremely odd especially as there was no evidence of fighting at all. Just shell holes and burn marks. Jack wondered. Then he heard a noise and then as if all of a sudden a man popped up out of a window and fired at him, Jack was grabbed by another person into a house. The man held a pistol to his head and said "Who are you" jack told him his name and his story on how he got here. The man then told him to stay there. Jack did that as the man left the room. Guns started to fire. Jack became frightened. After about ten minuets of gunshots and screaming the man returned and knocked out jack.

Jack woke up in the back of a black car which was punning into some kind of carpark. It was by the coast. Jack was told to get out. The man walked him over to the cliff and held a gun to his head.

Some Stuff Rou1

BANG, he gunshot echoed in the wind, jacks body fell into the water below with a horrific snap. The man turned as if nothing had happened and drove away

A few days earlier in Arne the temporary Brendenland Department of Discourse, which was the intelligence agency of Brendenland.

Some Stuff Lb86

"Right I will give him a call then" walking over to the phone. Diels the number. Please leave a message after the beep, BEEEEPP "Hello John when you get this message and have listened to it please delete. We need you to do a package drop-off at the Malo Plant near you, the case you will need will be at the usual station north of your house. Full details will be there as well.

Some Stuff Kmpw

When john returned home later that day he found the message on his phone and proceeded to the train station

Some Stuff Sb3f
Some Stuff Pnhj

After that he travelled to the factory as planned. He had discovered that he was paying some black market dealers to gather some plastic explosives for the Friosian separatists who couldn't pay it for themselves. John arrived on time but was surprised by the lack of people, well that was until he noticed a letter pinned to a tree saying

Change of plan, meet at Mouten tomorrow

2Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

My name is Jack. :O

3Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:25 am

Agunter999

:O seams like you are dead in the sea with a bullet through your head then Surprised

4Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:33 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

My name is Will, I am not dead!

5Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 am

Agunter999

Good Good, though I'm sure there is a will I can kill next time Razz

6Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:55 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Jack is not dead, he is on Earth.

7Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:58 am

Agunter999

Space travel Wink

8Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:54 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Agunter999 wrote:Good Good, though I'm sure there is a will I can kill next time Razz
Oh dear.

9Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Agunter999

The Tomb of the Living

Sergeant Dejon was an ordinary citizen from Abbasid that like many others moved to Bergenstein to start a clothing business in a small town. In the three years he had been in Bergenstein his company had expanded to cover the entire local district and had a solid supply chain. However when war broke out Dejon unlike so many other of his fellow countrymen flee to designated safe areas. He fought for the modernists, he fought for a better government.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

~North Brendenland Military camp in the tent of the 7th Abbisadian Volunteers~

What now, oh great a meeting, I know what that means, we are on patrol. Patrol is dangerous for the sole reason of trigger happy people breaking the peace.

#after the meeting#

Well it looks like we off to a village which has seen a strange amount of movement. "Right then has everyone got everything". "Right platoon we are going to be taking the centre root through the town, when we arrive on the truck we will dismount and enter on foot. Then you just follow me." They have no fighting experience, if we come across anything they we have had it. One of them is 15 I think.

#in the lorry#

Breath, Breath, Breath, "Jahead Breath"
The long tense journey had its toll on the volunteers, they had had little training apart from Dejon who had had time in the army at home before. The men were particularly well equipped for modernists which made them more confident that others.

"Right out we get time for some fun" Ha what an interesting word, but moral is vital.

#enters the tows, a few minutes later#

"Sir What is that" said a man "It looks like a () I don't know"
"Follow me" What the **** is this. "ahh"

#kicks the door down and enters, going down some stairs#

What the hell is this place, such a strange smell. OOOOOOO what is it. The lights don't work great.

A strange noise od something slight, moving sounded. Dejon turned suddenly in absolute horror and found the most unforgettable image. An image that would shock the world and change all previous views on the Traditionalist Governments. One that would make history. And destroy people. One never forgotten

--Next episode coming out later today--

10Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

When can I be in? And what would my story be?

11Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Agunter999

No idea yet, hahahhahaahahahhaahahah. Oh and the next part has been delayed due to major technical problems. Tomorrow

12Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:28 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

lol Dejon is now scarred for life. Devil 

13Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 am

SimEmirate

SimEmirate
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)
Member (Abbasid and Kwangju)

:O Was it a torture chamber? Razz

14Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 am

Agunter999

************CONTINUED************
Previously on Some Stuff:
Dejon a cloth salesman turned soldiers has entered what will be a turning point in the war, a phoney war which is just discovering more horror every second

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dejon turned is absolute horror, turning to an image. This what he saw was unbelievably shocking. In the torture chamber which they had discoved there was a man left there. Just there, must have been left when the traditionalist left.

What THE $^*@{%*:^%{:*%*:%%*$%*:{:*:^%>*@}*:%{*:%^{*}~*@~*>%*}:^}*$>^*{$&$*(&*&""$%"%%&???|?¬¬!$"£%!%^"¬¬£&

#man behind Dejon faints#

The man lying there was hardly moving, and looked dead, he was not. He had brown hair and might have been quite tall. Dejon saw on the table a passport. One belonging to a Will. The last name had been cut out

Warning: The content of this spoiler is graphic and may not be suitable. Only open if you agree to reading extremely graphic and disturbing content!
Spoiler:

Dejon on further inspection saw that the passport was Brullanic. The poor feller who had been through so much was probably a spy from Brullan, or just an unlucky tourist.

"HHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!, GET A MEDIC DOWN HERE NOW THERE IS A MAN WHO NEEDS SOME SERIOUSN HELP."

The medic came running down into the chamber and started his magic. Dejon staggered back, he leaned against a wall. Watching. His vision went blurry. An ambulance arrived, the platoon medic came over to Dejon asking him if he was ok. Dejon could barely hear him then he blanked out.

Dejon woke up in the back of an ambulance rushing towards a hospital. In front of him there were 3 men dealing with will. Will's head slowly turned to Dejon, Will mumbled the words

"I don't blame them, they were frightened."

Will then went limp. Dejon froze and just looked. He just looked.

I...I can't take iiit. He is a better man than me, all I try, ha I never will live up to Will

Dejon slumped in his chair as the paramedics covered will up. Dejon. He started to cry. Break down like never before, crumble as a person into tears. He cried

________________________________________________________________________________

Right, sorry about some of that Razz

Will you are dead as promised but I may do a story of you before capture yet. Chris you can be in the next one, anyone else want to be in next. You all will be eventually Razz

PS I did not mean to offend anyone

15Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I was thinking I could be like a Mitronian tourist or something maybe? Oh, and I want my name to be Steve. Razz

What brutal techniques. Those Trads deserve to be invaded.

16Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Yay I got brutally tortured! Very Happy

17Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:11 am

Agunter999

As I said Razz

18Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Agunter999

Chris:Right hi guys. I'm Chris and I'm from Mitron. I am currently stuck here in Mienemstad in Bergenstein. I was like on holiday here and then some protests started and it all got way to nasty. Problem is no transport means I ain't going nowhere. So as miy hotel still has som e old internet I've made the choice to make a blog for the world to see. I have enough food, the hotel is rationing and water goes off from 2 till 6. I real hope that they continue to carry on making water. Arguments shouldn't stop water production. I don't get any of this argument by the way guys so I'mma learning with you.
Back home in Mitron I loooove baseball and soccer. A bit of Euphomian Football is also COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I like live in this shop in my home town. It sells hats. I love hats. I finished university about a year ago and I like found no work man. So this holiday was a break. When II First got here it was reaaly nice. It was like so pretty. The airport was dull though and the Sandwich I had there was saaalty. Dude who does a salty sandwich.
Anyway when like people got angry at night I was really frightened, though the next daayy they put on this epic show where they demonstrated how they used to execute people. IT WAS SOOO KOOL. The effects were real good man. Anyhow the killer got pissed it was soo funny. After that I went home. The event went on for ages. I could not get my sorry ass to sleep though, I had a thumping headache.
After a couple of days stuck in this hell hole war I'm wanting to go out but a man on the door says I ain't goin nowhere in a strange accent. I really wana go out. Hey tomorrow LETS GO OUT. So excited I wanna see WARWARAWR, WOOOOOOO.
Laters

19Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Jack

Jack

Lawl. Razz

20Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I don't swear. Neutral

You make me sound like a surfer university dropout. I have class and intelligence. Razz I would love to take up arms. Wink

21Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:09 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

No one in their right mind would take a gun and fight for someone elses cause, risking your own life for no reason in a different country. Razz

I'm on vacay! OOH! A civil war that doesn't involve me or my nationality at all? I'mma FIGHT in it! Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

22Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Sounds pretty accurate to me. Razz

23Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Agunter999

Chris:Hey guys welcome to the second addition of my new blog. Bit of an update, I swapped my camera with this dude and this new bad ass of a camera streams direct to the innernet. The guy only wannned my camara in return so woow. That is great. Anyway here I am outside the hotel. Beauty isn't it. Mannn I wanna buy the place, typical Miet architecture built in 1698 by who knows, this dam plaque is missing the bottom. We are going to like start walking down towards the line. For those folk who don't know what the line is it is the line in-between the 2 halfs of berg. ........................................................................Anyway I had a real bad night last night as some kick ass derps were up at like 4 am. There were like loads of these divs. And DID YOU KNOW GUYS that rush hour in berg is at like 4 till 7, notin like old Mitron at all we like to sleep...........Als an explosion at 11 last night scarded the living hell inside me. I have no idea what it was man but hell no I did not like it. I don't know how far it was but I did not like that. I hope the cops find the evil guy who set it off. Right it's a bit of a walk so see ya later, I need to save my badery

24Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Agunter999

Chris: Right welcome back, I'm really not far from the line now but up ahead there is a checkpoint. I cannot get past it without some form of paper which the daam tourist office forgot to give me, Luckily I thing I know the best way around this thing, If I climb around this wreck of a house I can get past. Right just lift the door haandle. Just through here arrr. We are through guys. No different over here, not that I can see anyhow.
"OY, VHAT YOU DOING HERE VITH DAT CAMARA"
Oh $censored$ that doesn't sound good, NOTHING. "VHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO VITH DAT". NOTHING LIKE I SAID MAAN. "OK I VILL MAKE A DEAL VIV YOU, I GET DIE PHONE IN YOUR POKET AND AND MITRON MONEY YOU HAVE, AND YOU CARRY ON" ARE YOU BRIBING ME, YOU ABSOULUTE PIECE OF $censored$. -BANG- Oh ma..n he has sh...shot mee.
Random Voices (in Miet): That sounds like the Mods are here, quickly hurry. -BANG- I think I got one. Look there is an injured man. He looks Mod. LEAVE HIM. Ok Mr Big noo need to get stroppy.
-RUMBLE--RUMBLE-
Here comes the cavalry. Is it mod. NO IT IS OURS. COME ON TO VICTORY
Doctor (in Miet):Hey, Hey are you ok
Chris: Heeehhlp
Doctor: Ah ok, umm. stay with me come on breath. Just need to stop the bleeding.............................

25Some Stuff Empty Re: Some Stuff Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

I just got shot. -__-

By who again? Blush And where?

And for the millionth time, I DON'T SWEAR Razz

But nice plot, nice story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next