The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bergenstein News

+14
ForthWall
City_Master
Qorten
Scotch Moen
Carl
Daniel
Kurt
Willem
alerules22
Jack
Juls
SimEmirate
Chris
Agunter999
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

51Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Agunter999

Member (Bergenstein & Kallvarde)

Bergenstein Informer
Bergenstein News - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnvK3r_NFfR7rzmc1Z7spGhf8TQnB30o3gBJDaZn-iYtvywayuww
Remember these from GAW, these old rifles may have not finished their lives just yet. The traditionalist government has started to equipped ordinary people who have volunteered to fight with these guns after the supply of modern guns ran out earlier today. We do not know the extent of the usage but all we know is that they are in use. Also we have seen huge ammounts of lorries transporting weapons into the Traditionalist section. The modernists have up to yet not been seen with any decent armoury.

52Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

They're using guns from that long ago? Razz Crazy traditionalist people running around the streets with MP-40s?  This will be interesting.

53Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Carl

Carl

Okaiken bombs Bergenstein Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

54Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 am

Agunter999

I think the mp 40 was brullanic but I am not sure

55Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:07 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Yes, it was also de-commissioned a long long time ago. The current MP7 will chew your soldiers up. Razz

56Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:44 am

Agunter999

These guns were put in storage years ago too it is just a measure to make as many soldiers as possible. W do have modern weapons

57Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Agunter999

The Insider

Early in the morning of today an operative of ours caught wind of a secrete meeting between Traditionalists and the free state movement. It was due to take place in a tunnel in the countryside near the city of Arne. At 1200 a train entered the western side of the tunnel. The train was a 1928 Badca Steam liner used in the heyday of steam. When the train reached the centre it halted. Five men got off. The first the High King himself. Two of his chief advisors and finally Two guardsmen of the Brendenland Secrete Police. They stood there in compete stillness for half an hour. We know this as prior to the meeting our operative bugged the tunnel. At 1230 An armoured steam train from the times of GAW entered the eastern side of the tunnel, it halted not far from the Traditionalist party. Three figures then appeared out of the steam and smoke. The man in the lead wore a long coat and the two me by the side were Secrete police of Mantindor. The Mantindor man spoke "Good day my lord, isn't it," The high King simply replied with, "Prince of Mantindor is it?" the man replied with yes then went onto say "Let me put my and those of Friosia and Flangaren, demands and offer. We simply demand that we have our previous statehood returned and that when this god for saken war ends we have a full reorganisation of the state system to free occupied areas by other states. In return we with our contacts and years of secrete supplies we will support your side in this war. But before you ask me what if you disagree the consequence will you not having our support." The prince smiled "We have an agreement then" the High King replied. the two parties left hastily.

58Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Chris

Chris
Member (Mitron)
Member (Mitron)

Your insider must've been one of those in the meeting! xD

59Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Agunter999

The Insider is the name of the news company

60Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Daniel

Daniel

There be shady dealings afoot in Arne...

61Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:10 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

What is this, I don't even comprehend what you are trying to say.

62Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:58 am

Agunter999

Yes very shady dealings

63Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Agunter999

Bergenstein News
Following yet another declaration of statehood by one more 'free' state we have to start asking ourselves if Bergenstein is all that useful as one nation. We also have to wonder if the Traditional Government has any actual worth as a strong bonded government. It is time to ask these questions as more war seams inevitable we need the best leadership to return Bergenstein to it's former glory

64Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Breakup of the USSR Bergen nation? Razz

65Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Agunter999

Razz nah

66Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Daniel

Daniel

A detachment of ships from the Imperial Royal Navy will be performing fleet exercises in the Sushili Sea beginning next week, and would like to formally invite the newly-formed United Bergenstein Navy to participate in these upcoming exercises.

67Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Agunter999

wrong thread, should be in the civil war one

68Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Agunter999

Current World
Bergenstein News - Page 3 Image
[font=Georgia]At 3:49 this afternoon in Modernist Bergenstein near the Coutling Oil Co. in southern Froisia an oil train was just leaving for the near military base which houses the newly formed 1st Cavalry of Modernist Bergenstein. The Cavalry regiment consist of a range of captured armour captured in the first stages of the conflict. It was the 5 delivery Coutling has made to the Modernists up to yet.
However this trip was doomed, as with all important trains currently in Bergenstein they are protected by an armed guard, though this was not sufficient as a short distance from the filling station a series of bombs blew up several parts of the train. The sight was visible for miles around, the fire service was starting to move before they had been called.
The fire up to yet is still not out but fire fighters there it will be out in the next few hours if there are no further complications. The perpetrators of this crime are officially unknown but a Friosian can be seen a few metres from the edge of the blast zone leading to the current conclusion that it was Friosians. More military personell have been moved into the area to protect any further incidents
The Coutling Oil Co. is a major distributer of oil imported from Abbisad and has no track record for any harm to any party as of yet. Also dispite the name including Cout it has nothing to do with .........................
________________________________________________________________________________

In other news
The Modernists have formed an official government including a proper military structure. The head of this new government said:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here to officially declare a government for your people. I am the head and I can safely say that we have a good team here that will bring us success. We will announce now that when we win this war of relics we will install an entirely new and improved government structure along with a new economic system. But our main issue is the Relics on the other side of the line. That is why I urge every single one of you to join the national freedom militia or the mainstream army. The militia is still a role that you will be paid for but is looser and less militaristic more suitable for the ordinary citizen who want to live a fair and standard Althenian life. We have unfortunately come to the issue of our significant lack of weaponry, but believe me truth and will power will make up for that. I also need to clear up that in the last few day you may of heard us being called an array of different names, we have yet to officially come up with a suitable one.
However I do need to mention the recent killing id north west Brendenland, those soldiers broke our law, those people have also been captured and are being held in custody under arrest. They will go to trail, but we unlike those the other side of the line it will be fair and just. We also when they are found guilty we will look for your advice on how to sentence them. Power of the people is a great thing.
All I say is do what is really right and that way this mess will be gone, your acting head of government Fritz Anglant."

69Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Jack

Jack

So progress?

70Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Jack wrote:They're using guns from that long ago? Razz Crazy traditionalist people running around the streets with MP-40s?  This will be interesting.
Those are bolt action rifles. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

71Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:36 am

Agunter999

An MP 40 is not a bolt action rifle and as I have said they are just last resort weapons so they won't se much action (not the mp40 that is brullanic)

72Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:22 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

You make your own weapons? Surprised 

73Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:10 am

Agunter999

Yes we do, we have a decently large amount of that type of factory

74Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

An MP 40 is not a bolt action rifle
I meant the weapons in the photo were bolt actions rifles.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

75Bergenstein News - Page 3 Empty Re: Bergenstein News Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:24 am

Agunter999

Ah ok Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum