The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please rate the new look of the USNW forums.

Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollle1050%Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollri10 50% [ 4 ]
Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollle1025%Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollri10 25% [ 2 ]
Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollle100%Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollle1025%Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollri10 25% [ 2 ]
Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollle100%Your Opinion Counts (#2!) | Website Upgrades - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

It's getting better. I think that the buttons are too small though, and the quality of them seems to have lowered due to their downsizing. I also think that the portal graphics all need to be centred, rather than left-aligned? It doesn't look quite right atm.

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

I have reset the poll to gauge the level of satisfaction after we have implemented the full first phase of changes. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Phase One Changes Included:
  • Core Site Updates
  • Forum Redesign
  • Developing Standard Frameworks for Member Forums

Thomas: I plan do something with the portal at a later time, probably after I get out of school for the year that should fix the positioning issues and make it more compatible with a variety of screen resolutions.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum