The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carl for Chancellor

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carl for Chancellor Empty Carl for Chancellor Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Carl

Carl

I decided to run for Chancellor because looking at USNW, we have seen a lot of inactivity lately and a lot of members have left and many people have decided to go to other unions instead of USNW.

I think what is needed now is change, not big changes, but small changes that could bring more activity to USNW. We can introduce innovative ideas that has never done before in all unions. With innovative ideas, other people could see our union differently and I'll bet with innovative ideas, they will choose to apply in our union more. USNW has a lot of distinction of being different from other unions like the only Non-Earth based map in all Unions and since it is a hard worked custom map, it could be adjusted in anyway people like.

Actually I have a lot of experience, participation in the Student Council continues to this day, I have immersed myself with political experience. I have been also involved in helping out the community outside of USNW. Being a volunteer in the hospital helped me communicate with most of the people and it also taught me how to be neutral and keep that neutral stance. By keeping a neutral stance on my campaign, It creates less of that irresponsible drama that is completely pointless, causes people to hate each other and it causes division that do not contribute to the health of the dying community. Also, being neutral enables us to have an open mind and explore more possibilities within the Union. It helps us plan out the easiest route or the most interesting, just like a plan for delivering newspapers in a huge medical facility.

Long live USNW!

Last edited by ArrowHead on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

2Carl for Chancellor Empty Re: Carl for Chancellor Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

cheers I can't wait. :DDD

3Carl for Chancellor Empty Re: Carl for Chancellor Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Sokka err Arrowhead for Chancellor! can't wait!

4Carl for Chancellor Empty Re: Carl for Chancellor Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

lol
This will be interesting Razz

5Carl for Chancellor Empty Re: Carl for Chancellor Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Carl

Carl

Updated Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

6Carl for Chancellor Empty Re: Carl for Chancellor Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Inspirational Razz

7Carl for Chancellor Empty Re: Carl for Chancellor Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

Jack

Jack

That is great! Very Happy Very well written. You need a siggy.

8Carl for Chancellor Empty Re: Carl for Chancellor Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Looking forward to working with you in the new administration. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum