The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carl for Minister of Transportation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carl for Minister of Transportation Empty Carl for Minister of Transportation Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Carl

Carl

Carl for Minister of Transportation Cfmot10
As a Minister of Transportation I would introduce different modes of transportation in your nation, promote a multimodal transportation networks, improve the information of our infrastructure, integrate sustainability to the ministry's program and to be a leader in moving people and goods safely, efficiently and sustainably, and to support a globally competitive economy and a high quality of life.

As your current transportation minister, I have provided projects that can benefit us such as the Trans-Althenian Pipeline System and the Beginning of Goggle Maps project along with the Associate Minister Kenny. If you elect me as the transportation minister, expect a new mega-project to be created and also the continuation of these programs. Move Along with Carl!

Get Your Campaign Ads Here!:

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

2Carl for Minister of Transportation Empty Re: Carl for Minister of Transportation Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Locked. Polling station opening soon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum