The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

-Working Application---

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1-Working Application--- Empty -Working Application--- Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:33 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

After my former union lost its website and did nothing to fix it, abused me personally and did nothing to make me feel welcome, I left and have decided to join USNW as members have been very welcoming and kind. I look forward to Contributing to the union and being an active part of it!

This topic is the place where I will build my nations History and Application!

-Working Application--- Map1
This is the map of the country.

History: Key Points
-Great Amagen Kingdom 532-920
-Amagen Split 920: The Great Amagen Kingdom split into the Amagen Kingdom(920-1155) and West Amagen Kingdom (920-1156).
-Rise of Albourg Kingdom (1156-1969)
-Defeat in the East (1234)
-Western Expansion (1537-1569)
-Kingdom of Rhineland (1679-1859)
-Dinekurt uprising (1756)
-Independence of Kingdom of Platz (1792)
-Start of Albourg Colonialism (1793)
-Win in the Albourg-Hedjaz War (1799)
-Loss of Western Amagen to Posillipo (1800)
-Imperial City of Dinekurt (1800)

-Rise of Trentannia (1802-1956)
-End of Albourg Dominance
-Loss of Eastern Empire
-more coming soon...

The Great Amagen Kingdom conquered most of Northern Middle Althena in the 10th Century after the split of the GAK the territoy declined.

Last edited by RepublicMaster on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

2-Working Application--- Empty Re: -Working Application--- Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:05 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Okie doke. As long as you move it to the application section when you finish. Procedure and all that good stuff.

3-Working Application--- Empty Re: -Working Application--- Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Yes I will move it there when finished Smile But this place is for accumulating ideas Razz

4-Working Application--- Empty Re: -Working Application--- Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Carl

Carl

Will has decided to apply on AIN instead so you can move it to the union archives and lock it Neutral

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5-Working Application--- Empty Re: -Working Application--- Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

WHAT! NO

6-Working Application--- Empty Re: -Working Application--- Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

No Carl Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum