The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper

+3
Jack
Sauberbmw
ForthWall
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:52 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Graphics later Razz

10/7/12 : Kuyrut follows Kaskaskia on Embargo on Acadian Products : After the Acadian state had been marked as an enemy of the Kuyrutian State, the government of Kuyrut has approved an embargo and other sanctions on Euphemian State of Acadia. Along with the sanctions would be a ban on Acadian Ships travelling through the Grand Lake Canal, which cuts times shipping times from Folland to the North Euphemia by days.

2The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 am

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

uh-oh! this isn't good for Acadian exporters Razz

3The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:59 am

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Pfft who needs you, Kuyrut. Razz

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

12/1/12 : The Kuyrutian govenrment is at a stalemate on what to do towards the breakaway state of Nuevo Kuyrut on the former territory of Kokaie. The deceleration of independence of the nation had been ratified by the opposition government after a silent hostile takeover of the island. The Kuyrutian government has only two choices, of either recognize the land, or invade. The President of Kuyrut had given a press release stating "War is not the option, and we will come to an agreement with a seceding revolutionary nation. We do believe that the people of Kokaie were not informed of their secession and the opposition group, who ran a minority on the island has gone too far, we must not take a life, but we have to fix the problem."

Jack

Jack

Acadia condemns the secession of the new nation. Acadia will offer aid if needed.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Condemning peaceful secession? Oh acadia, what will we do with you. I should have Folland break apart just to piss you off. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Carl

Carl

Okaiken watches the situation unfold; since Kuyrut is close to Okaiken territory, the situation matters with the nation.

Right now, Okaiken would declare neutrality, and would ask as a mediator between the 2 states.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jack

Jack

Lol, Mike. I condemned it just to get on Kuyrut's good side. I wanted to try to improve our relations. I guess that didn't work to well.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Forth, get on with the getting on! D: We need more headlines cause they're yummy.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

10The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

12/3/12 : Kuyrut and Nuevo Kuyrutian representatives converge on Sukono island to discuss the succession and the independence of the new nation. There is no word yet on the results, but a national election may be held to give popular opinion on separation.

11The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Jack

Jack

Acadia supports the secession as long as it remains peaceful.

Just on last RP so I can leave on a good note. Wink

12The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:05 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper 321317_513677115343855_1176038683_n
Gen3 Systems Announces their newest sequel to Carl on Duty : Black Cops 1

Gen3 Systems along with Unicore have announced their ever popular Carl on Duty : Black Cops II, which comes with a whole new storyline. The game which will hit shelves in October is expecting to be the biggest hit in the COD Franchise.

13The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 am

Daniel

Daniel

"Carl on Duty: Black Cops II"
wat.

14The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:54 am

Willem

Willem
Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)

Oh gawd Forth lol!

15The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Jack

Jack

LOL I remember these jokes about COD black cops: the original. Razz

16The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

AHAHa pro-ness!

17The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Empty Re: The Times - Kurtilifa's Main Newspaper Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Carl

Carl

I'm not a cop Razz

LOL Forth, I wanna buy that Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum