The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela

+4
Qorten
Carl
Scotch Moen
Kurt
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Approve the Enlargement?

Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Pollle10100%Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Pollri10 100% [ 8 ]
Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Pollle100%Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Pollle100%Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 am

Daniel

Daniel

Voted, though I still think the previous Veliz Island division's better for the reason I stated both here and on Skype (the island's narrow, elongated shape implies the existence of a mountain range dividing the island in two from north to south, with the "before" border running along said range). Smile

27Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Someone's not saying they voted again!

I counted 6 voter sayers but 7 votes. D:

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

28Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal: Expansion of Oxacmela Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:04 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I haven't voted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum