The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request to Dispatch More Peacekeeper Ships to N. Loftindor Is.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

With the recent Momnokian ships being placed in Malakkan (near Bayasa), we would like to request peacekeeping ships to Northern Loftindor. Kan Marcel (president of the Malakkan) refuses to comment or even negotiate with us, leaving us to believe he may want to declare war. Our Defense Ministry does not want to make the first move, but we need more defenses just in case. I would like to ask the int. assembly to please consider dispatching forces to New Loftindor.

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

I would have to say no on this. Acadia is currently fighting a war defending their own borders and citizens. Although we don't know the strength of Loftindor's Navy, we believe Loftindor can provide their own peace-keeping ships.

Meh, that was a mouthful.

Carl

Carl

Okaiken, as restricted by Article 9 of its own constitution, can't send anything military.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Daniel

Daniel

Moved to the Proposal Chamber. Razz

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I think we should just slap "ARTICLE 9" across Car's Avatar. Razz

If I remember correctly, I still have 'a' ship anchored at New Loftindor island. If things really do get worse as you say, I can have elements of the 1st Fleet head out, since I've already deployed the 2nd to Aquilonia.

More Naval assets will not be released just yet unless clear and present conflict against Loftindor is seen.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

The People's Republic of Zhung shall not intervene at this moment in time but shall be monitoring all of the Zhungen ships delievering goods to the area

Loftindor will provide ships from Pt. Louis, and Loftindor would like to accept and thank for the offer made by Follvirkeland.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum