The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Call to End the Politics

+5
bigro
Daniel
kj34
YingBlanc
Will
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A Call to End the Politics - Page 2 Empty Re: A Call to End the Politics Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

This whole thread starts new politics Very Happy

27A Call to End the Politics - Page 2 Empty Re: A Call to End the Politics Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am

Bigro: I was just unhappy the way you put things, I was worried it lead to back lash, you used STRONG words ahaha, but see now in your last post it was calm collected and you made your points well. Thats all I was hoping for. Last thing we need is another person to get attacked for the way they wrote something. We all have our opinions I just want them to come out in a way we dont corner someone or make them feel attacked.

As for what Bigro finished off with, yes I agree this is starting to get familiar and in deff needs to end.

Anyway I really want us all to just get along, I don't know about you guys but playing alone and pretending to be a multitude of different nations is well sad lonely and makes you look kinda crazy.... So lets all get along and avoid that and be able to play a fun and interconnected game,

If it is one thing I noticed it is that ALL of you and I mean ALL of you love USNW. When someone says anything negative about it you all come to the protection of the USNW and all of its affiliated ideas. That says A LOT about all of you and shows you all can just get past this. Your ALL obviously a strong nit community and you care about all the people in it even though some times you guys wanna cut each others heads off. Smile

Fourthwall: Everything now a days starts politics Crying there's just no end I guess... lol

28A Call to End the Politics - Page 2 Empty Re: A Call to End the Politics Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Indeed Pat. Thanks Smile Honestly you cleared things up a lot. I applaud you.

29A Call to End the Politics - Page 2 Empty Re: A Call to End the Politics Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Oh yay, my little post has just made USNW history. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

30A Call to End the Politics - Page 2 Empty Re: A Call to End the Politics Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

DID IT =O=O YAYS, YOU HEAR THAT DAN =D

31A Call to End the Politics - Page 2 Empty Re: A Call to End the Politics Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 am

Daniel

Daniel

Did I hear what, Ying? I'm a bit confused as to what you're talking about at the moment. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum