The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics

+7
Kurt
Jon
Jack
Trevy
YingBlanc
Will
Daniel
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please select a candidate for the office of Minister of Economiccs

POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Pollle1065%POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Pollri10 65% [ 11 ]
POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Pollle1035%POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Pollri10 35% [ 6 ]
POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Pollle100%POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:01 am

Voted everything....

27POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:37 am

Daniel

Daniel

Simarco wrote:Voted everything....
You have to post "voted" in each thread, you know Wink

28POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 am

residentsim

residentsim

Voted.

29POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:32 am

Congrats Escil on beating me out! haha you'll do a fantastic job as Minister of Economics

30POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics - Page 2 Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks bud, sorry I couldn't reply earlier, I've been away from the Internet recently Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum