The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics

+7
Kurt
Jon
Jack
Trevy
YingBlanc
Will
Daniel
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please select a candidate for the office of Minister of Economiccs

POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Pollle1065%POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Pollri10 65% [ 11 ]
POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Pollle1035%POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Pollri10 35% [ 6 ]
POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Pollle100%POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Candidates:

#1: Escil Navia
#2: Nate Saathoff

Send all Write-Ins via PM to the users "Kurt" and "Daniel". Also, POST THAT YOU HAVE VOTED WHEN YOU VOTED.

Last edited by Daniel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Daniel

Voted.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

voted

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Voted

Umm...I declared I was running for this..

Daniel

Daniel

In the future, make a seperate thread for that. Wink

Putting to a revote.

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Voted

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Voted.

Voted

10POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Poll reset, please vote again and say if you have voted. Sorry for the confusion.

11POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Voted

12POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Voted

13POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Jon

Jon

Voted

14POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Yeah, I know, I didn't know Nate even ran for this?

15POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Sorry Escil, I had it with my Chancellor Campaign. Many of the ideals were part of both Campaigns. Sorry for any confusion.

16POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Nah, it's cool. Smile

17POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Jack

Jack

Voted again.

18POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Voted.

19POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:55 am

Daniel

Daniel

Voted.

20POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 am

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Voted!

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

21POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:41 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Voted

22POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Carl

Carl

Voted Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

23POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:04 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Voted

24POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

voted

25POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Empty Re: POLLING STATION: Minister of Economics Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am

Vot'd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum