The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands

+3
Carl
YingBlanc
Scotch Moen
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should the Rylet Islands be accepted as a Member?

Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollle1025%Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollri10 25% [ 3 ]
Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollle1058%Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollri10 58% [ 7 ]
Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollle100%Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollle1017%Application for Membership | The Rylet Islands - Page 2 Pollri10 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

We have a majority vote for Ambassadorial.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

So this is passed?

Daniel

Daniel

Yes.

Carl

Carl

xDxDxD

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to respond I've been really busy with stuff the last few days. About the activity, I'd just like to say I plan on being very active, just in different ways. Some of the things I plan on doing are creating a bi-daily or weekly newspaper from my country for all of you to read and doing things regarding the history of Adonia..That's why there isn't any history in my application because I don't know it yet Razz

Anyways, thanks for excepting me Smile

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

well the explanation makes it all better, just wish I could change vote now xDxD

Daniel

Daniel

Forum created; now get posting! Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum