The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal: South Dacian Alliance Organization

+2
Kurt
Jack
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Proposal: South Dacian Alliance Organization Sdao
Based on This law, Acadia would like to propose an alliance for any countries near the South Dacian Ocean or Alcadian Sea in Euphemia and Althenia.

This applies to anyone in central or eastern Euphemia, and central or western Althenia.

This alliance is purely for military purposes; all member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party.

I'm not one for long descriptions. Very Happy This will be Adonia's NATO. If you have any questions, post below. Smile All the rules are in the link I posted above.

Last edited by Jack3oh3 on Sun May 20, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Since Shayden is not near the ocean, it will not be able to participate.

Loftindor would love to join, but can't because of the recent gulf disputes.

Jack

Jack

Kurt wrote:Since Shayden is not near the ocean, it will not be able to participate.
Shayden was right on the Eastern Coast of Euphemia, last time I checked. Very Happy
Proposal: South Dacian Alliance Organization Shayden

I'll edit the info to make it less misleading.

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

Laagvlatke would participate Smile

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Oh lol, then Shayden will gladly participate Smile

Jack

Jack

Escilnavia wrote:Loftindor would love to join, but can't because of the recent gulf disputes.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe later. Razz

Will wrote:Laagvlatke would participate Smile
Great!

Kurt wrote:Oh lol, then Shayden will gladly participate Smile
Awesome, I was hoping you could. Smile

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Grand Aescail will also participate ^_^

Carl

Carl

Since I'm on the Cilician, I might not be able to join the organization, but as an ally to the Commonwealth of Shayden, you know what happens Razz ^_^

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Jack

Jack

Gidae and Gaebal wrote:Grand Aescail will also participate ^_^
Awesome. Smile

Kenshin wrote:Since I'm on the Cilician, I might not be able to join the organization, but as an ally to the Commonwealth of Shayden, you know what happens Razz ^_^
Of course. Razz Welcome.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Matinenda can't join. :c

Jack

Jack

:c

Why not? Crying

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

if Laagvlatke can Matinenda can Neutral Your one of our closest neighbors

Luther doesn't border that ocean, but is on Euphemia. We do have ocean access on the other side of the continent. So if that works, we will be happy to join.

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

With Follvirkeland's Northern location on the Dacian, but Military alliance with the Commonwealth(Shayden), we feel this new group could be potentially disruptive to our interests.

Say if Acadia or Luther declares open hostilities with Follvirkeland. This would place an uncomfortable tension between ourselves and our Euphemian allies.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Jack

Jack

Will wrote:if Laagvlatke can Matinenda can Neutral Your one of our closest neighbors
You're right.

Saathoff wrote:Luther doesn't border that ocean, but is on Euphemia. We do have ocean access on the other side of the continent. So if that works, we will be happy to join.
You can still join.
"This applies to anyone in central or eastern Euphemia, and central or western Althenia."

MikeS wrote:With Follvirkeland's Northern location on the Dacian, but Military alliance with the Commonwealth(Shayden), we feel this new group could be potentially disruptive to our interests.

Say if Acadia or Luther declares open hostilities with Follvirkeland. This would place an uncomfortable tension between ourselves and our Euphemian allies.
You are right. It is completely up to you, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum