The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment

+2
Fox
Will
6 posters

Accept this Charter Amendment as written?

Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment  Pollle10100%Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment  Pollri10 100% [ 7 ]
Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment  Pollle100%Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment  Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment  Pollle100%Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment  Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I submit the following proposal, which enumerates the precedent that Ambassadorial and Full Members have the right to land on Adonia, adds the right to have land on Adonia to the Observer Membership Level, however will not repeal IAR #0010 if it is passed giving people the option to choose their main union and have a puppet nation on Adonia.

This proposal will eliminate the need for dual membership in unions by allowing Observers in USNW greater opportunities to engage in roleplay by granting them the right to have a nation on the Adonian roleplaying planet, however still give them the ability should they decide to have a stake in the usnw, but not make it their main priority.

I believe that this is a good way to help resolve our split in the community, and the previously proposed repeal of IAR #0010 has already started to root itself too far into the union to repeal at this point.

This is a modified version of IAR #0011

Fox

Sounds perfect to me.

This will hopefully allow the place to be more interactive.

Daniel

Daniel

The Imperial Federal Kingdom fully supports this.

However, the correct title for this would be IAA #0009, since you're making it a Charter Amendment, not an Assembly of Nations Resolution. Wink

IAA = prefix for amendments
IAR = prefix for resolutions
IAB = prefix for bills

(PS: IAR #0012 would not be correct anyways, as the real resolution with that number concened voting procedure instead of observer's rights - if you reworded this to be a resolution, the correct title would be IAR #0013.)

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I wasn't here for that, the other version was IAR so I made this one IAR Blush

bigro

bigro

lol I unno, IAA...IAR...FOS....all the same to me Razz

but anyway, technical mumbo jumbo out the way I can really support this, it is exactly what that other thingy needed!

Daniel

Daniel

Will wrote:I wasn't here for that, the other version was IAR so I made this one IAR Blush
It's ok; the other one was also supposed to be IAA. Razz

Carl

Carl

Sounds cool Very Happy

Rooting for this

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Fox

Another reason not to use Google to host documents!

Passed | Adonian Land Rights Charter Amendment  Untitl10

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I thought it was policy Razz basically all that's different is it gets rid of the IAR#0010 rescindment.

Fox

How is this proposal progressing?

Anyone else have any thoughts or is this ready to go to vote?

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I think we had all our debate in the other topic so it's probably up for vote?

Daniel

Daniel

Opening the voting process.

Carl

Carl

Voted yes

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

This topic seems to have been forgotten. It has 7 votes, and no opposing which could mean it would have passed at the rate it was going. Should I go ahead and send this to the passed laws section?

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

why not

Edit: I think it is passed it just never got moved over. All ambassadors choose land on adonia now Razz

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Okie doke.
Topic moved and locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum