The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inaugural Address

+2
Daniel
Chip
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inaugural Address Empty Inaugural Address Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Inaugural Address Fromthedesk
To the members of the United Sovereign Nations of the World,

There are no words adequate enough to express my thanks to you for giving me the opportunity to work in this bestowed and honored office. I will do my utmost best to do my job well and earn even more trust from you. I believe it is essential for the community to know, trust, and support their leaders. It's required for our union to stay united under a strong and active leadership. I hope I can fulfill all of your expectations as I take on this job, I sincerely believe I can. So, again, I'd like to thank all of you.

This is the third time we have peacefully and easily transferred power through our general electoral process. We are a strong and united union, we will continue to grow and prosper under the cabinet's leadership. It was almost a year ago our union was founded. When Jon, K50, and I took on our jobs of starting this union, I don't think any of us ever dreamed of it turning out as well as it has. We began with less than ten members, many of whom weren't active. If you take that and contrast it to today, where we have nineteen active, compassionate, and wonderful members it shows how much we have grown and prospered of our near year of existence.

I'd like to move on to show you how I plan to implement all the ideas I gave you over the campaigning season, as well as some of the new ones I have. I promised you an active and efficient cabinet, and I sincerely plan on giving it to you. To do that, I've met with my co-administrators and we've decided to meet once a week to plan out responsibilities for forum upkeep. We'll meet on Sundays to decided what to do for that week, we'll also be using a tool called Teambox, which allows us to easily collaborate on our jobs. I promised to maintain our standards of extreme activity through events and member responsibility, I'll be running monthly USNW Summits, with the help of my co-admins which will allow all of our nations to take part in relations and commerce. Countries will be chosen to host by their activity and quality level by the Cabinet. I will also be running a bi-monthly City Journaling Around Adonia event. I also plan on establishing a cartographic committee which will be made up of three people, including me, who will make the decisions on the map. I plan on those two being voted on by our members, I hope for them to be extremely active so we can get the speed in approval that we have now. In addition to all of this, I will be posting a schedule for biweekly International Assembly meetings over our a different room like our new Chatzy chat room so our members will all be able to meet, without having to leave people out due to the fact that they can't or won't use Skype.

Thank you all so much,
Chancellor Charles Brown

http://www.usnw.net

2Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Great inagural address, and yayz for ze neu chatroom! Very Happy

3Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Carl

Carl

I like this Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Ah, nice! And a chatroom! Very Happy

5Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:54 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

ooo new chat room, just in time ^_^ Fox was about to get me to join the skype one.

6Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 am

Daniel

Daniel

YingBlanc wrote:ooo new chat room, just in time ^_^ Fox was about to get me to join the skype one.
You can join the Skype one too; a lot of our discussions take place there as well Wink

7Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:24 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

ooo... I think i'll be joining said chatroom Smile

8Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I PM will go out to all Full, Ambassadorial, and Observatory Members containing the information required to get into the chat rooms.

http://www.usnw.net

9Inaugural Address Empty Re: Inaugural Address Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:13 am

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I think we need more folks in Chat... since I'm the only person to log in in the last three days Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum