The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Paradise Sun

+8
Jack
Chip
Fox
stanislavsoltys
alerules22
Qorten
Daniel
kj34
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 am

Carl

Carl

Yay more help Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

27The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:57 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Jack: I think this would be the first time we've been in a war with other people.
Abe: LOL yes Paradise. Slow to anger, but we starting raging all over the place when we finally do. Razz
Mike: Well most of the navy is stationed at the mainland. It's about 1.75% of our population (so...280 thousand? I guess that's a small enough number). As for how big a battle fleet is, I might have to go over my miltary organization units again Razz
Carl: yup Razz

28The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 am

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Paradise becoming more reserved than usual

Since the events of last year, the Commonwealth has turned into the hermit of the USNW, avoiding all major events. When asked about it in a recent press conference, President Johnson replied, "Our country has long held an opinion of letting other countries do as they would. At this point in time, we do not feel we should interfere in other countries' affairs, preferring to focus more on national issues, such as the rising rate of weapons smuggling into the country, the state of national security after last year's assassination attempt, and decreasing test scores." The president declined to comment on the war in Bergenstein, and only minimally commented on the regime change in Folland, pointing out that he was happy that Folland had resolved its problem with minimal casualties.

29The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Acadia is becoming this way, too. Skeptical

30The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:56 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

Gasp. We actually agree on something? D:

31The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Jack

Jack

It seems we both like the idea of just not bothering anyone. Razz

32The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

I never thought I'd see the day. Welp, time to dig the air raid shelter.

It's easy for Paradise to go down this path, since it's a little island in the ocean. The whole world could end and Paradise wouldn't know better cause they'd just have their sandy beaches and open seas. Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

33The Paradise Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise Sun Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 pm

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

mik_moen wrote:I never thought I'd see the day. Welp, time to dig the air raid shelter.

It's easy for Paradise to go down this path, since it's a little island in the ocean. The whole world could end and Paradise wouldn't know better cause they'd just have their sandy beaches and open seas. Razz
You forget our enormous dependency on the mainland, but yeah, pretty much. For now, we're going to focus on ourselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum