The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daniel Emperor for First Minister

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daniel Emperor for First Minister Empty Daniel Emperor for First Minister Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:54 am

Daniel

Daniel

Daniel Emperor for First Minister Siggy

Well, first of all, I'd like to thank all of you for being such a great community, and helping me to improve so much since I first joined back in May. I really appreciate all that you've done for me, and I definitely would not be here if it wasn't for you guys. I'm also sure that you'll continue to help me improve my city journals in the future Smile

Anyways, here are some of my achievements/stats:

- I organized and ran the Francistown Film Festival, which is one of the most active events in recent USNW history.
- I've also run the International Tennis League on SimSports, USNW, and AIN (although the league is currently on hiatus due to it being too big to run on my own).
- I've been one of USNW's most active members since even before I joined, and am currently the member with the most posts. I have nearly 2100 posts and counting, making up over 17% of posts on the site. I also have created 72 topics, or over one-tenth of the site's total topics.
- I also have the highest activity index on the site, and am nearing an AI of 1200.
- I regularly comment on every City Journal on the site.
- With only a few exceptions, I participate in every Union Event that comes around.
- As one of the first members, Full or Ambassadorial, to join the union after it was founded (Paradise is the oldest that's still around), I have plenty of experience as a member in this union.

If I am elected as First Minister, I shall:

- Greatly increase administrator activity;
- Do my best to promote general activity around the forums;
- Continue to get ideas for, create, and participate in Union Events;
- Organize contests for various SC4-related activities;
- And much more!

Get your signature here!
signature:

Last edited by Daniel on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Daniel Emperor for First Minister Empty Re: Daniel Emperor for First Minister Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:51 am

Daniel

Daniel

Updated Smile

3Daniel Emperor for First Minister Empty Re: Daniel Emperor for First Minister Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:55 am

Fox

Excellent credentials .. Best of Luck !

4Daniel Emperor for First Minister Empty Re: Daniel Emperor for First Minister Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Very Amazing, I wish you the best of lucks!!!

http://www.usnw.net

5Daniel Emperor for First Minister Empty Re: Daniel Emperor for First Minister Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Carl

Carl

Good Luck Daniel Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum