The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurt Smith for Executive Secretary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kurt Smith for Executive Secretary Empty Kurt Smith for Executive Secretary Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Kurt Smith for Executive Secretary Ad

Do you want a leader that will be active? That will care about others opinions? That will keep their word? That will keep things organized? Fear not, because you've found the guy you've been looking for:

KURT SMITH

I have been an active, proud member of USNW for 7 months, who has been a CJer for over a year. Though this is my first time running, I definitely don't intend on it being the last. Some things I want to do in my term of Executive Secretary are:

• Clean up and Organize the the Application Center, so already passed/declined applications will be in the assorted forum.
  • Make all the members and their nations cool nation outlines, with their flags inside, like this:
    Kurt Smith for Executive Secretary Shaydenmapflagsmall
  • Try to create activities, like the Winter/Summer Adonian Simlympics to increase activity within the union.
  • Make roleplayering members aware of my problems before I disallow it, if I even have any problems.
    and finally...
  • Listen to everyone. If you would need something done, I'll do it for you.

So you see. I want to do a lot for you guys, but I won't be able to if I'm not Executive Secretary. So please support me on voting day. Thank you.

Spoiler:

2Kurt Smith for Executive Secretary Empty Re: Kurt Smith for Executive Secretary Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:39 am

Fox

Cool Campaign .. Good Luck!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum