The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pathema - The capitol of Secylia

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:32 pm

Pathema. The Largest city in Secylia, as well as the capitol. Pathema dates back to pre-history. Being one of the first actual stable settlements on the sub-continent while most were still nomadic at the time. The city surrounds the blue waters of the entire bay while being jammed against the hills and mountains on the small peninsula. Pathema is on the tip of this peninsula.
(About 4 more large city-tiles in each direction and the NW-SE section of the coast turns)

Urban
- Population: 159,011
- Density: 19,695 /sq mi
Metropolitan
- Population: 1,131,610
- Density: 3,549 /sq mi

Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Paethema

2Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 am

Wow. That is one awe-inspiring region shot.

3Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ooooooooo! *drools* WOW!

4Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Wow
You build a lot.
I saw the pic a the ''show us your...'' on sc4d And I have to say that it's fabulous

5Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:20 am

DAMN THATS A GREAT SHOT! Now thats a real city!! Something I expect from a Simcity Whiz like you marsh! Can't wait too see whats in store from Secylia! cheers

6Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Pathema - The capitol of Secylia The-bay

7Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Downtown is slowly growing. The city itself is very large, however there is a very small "downtown".

Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Downtown1

8Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Bruce

Bruce

Nice, but I spy Maxis! Razz

https://plus.google.com/111420842954473821448/

9Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Daniel

Daniel

So what? A little Maxis is fine.

10Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:09 am

Not to some people....

11Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Looking good Marsh, where did you get the tall concrete building on the right of the screen, north of the park?

12Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Empty Re: Pathema - The capitol of Secylia Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 am

Beautiful Downtown, I really would love to see more...Also if you could gimme a hint on how to make the street tree mod work on SAM modded streets, I would much appreciate your help in advance!

But again, lovely work, its heaven on a canvas, as usual! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum