The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utrova Crimes Against Humanity

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:47 am

Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  194072195489179722

Last edited by Escilnavia on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Daniel

Daniel

The Consul would like to see evidence of this; especially evidence that all of Itzamna would be seriously affected, as that sounds somewhat far-fetched. Also, we would prefer it if specific induviduals were charged, instead of the Utrovan nation as a whole.

3Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm

According to a statement by the Ordanus leader
"You and I both are on the brink on annihilation escilnavia .. the nukes would take out half of the north of neridea and leave most of the northern hemisphere with acid rain and not to mention the potential risks to health from being exposed to the radiation that would drift across the northern hemisphere to cover Itzamna continent." Stated by (Fox) Ordanus here, so Ordanus should be able to provide evidence against Utrovan. We would like to charge the head of government and his/her officials. Also I would like to bring up Utrova's confirmation of the threat, just so we're clear that it is Utrova, "Utrova confirms this threat as theirs. No more informations for the time being. This is to be Ordanus and Utrova only." here, either way, I think Utrova is threating the world, and displacing many people." http://www.usnw.net/t718p45-the-royal-nespirah-herald "

4Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Although we do not deny that if Utrova launches nuclear weapons at Ordanus, hundreds of millions of civillians would be killed, we would like to clarify that highly dangerous amounts of radiation are not likely to cross all the way to mainland Itzamna; rather, it is the continent of Carreon which has more reason to fear widespread contamination. Acid rain may very well be a serious threat to much of the northern hemisphere, however.

Before Tsar Stanislav VIII, the Utrovan Minister of Defense, and any other responsible Utrovan officials are brought to court, the Consul wishes for a statement from the Utrovan government on this ongoing event.

5Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Yes your honor.

6Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:58 pm

The Polandrian Imperium backs the Consul's motion. We believe in open conversation before all else and allowing those being placed on charges to speak.

Ministry of the Exterior

7Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 pm

agreed

8Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:25 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I condemn the actions made by the Tsar, and this obviously will change my view to Utrova, As I was talking to the Tsar he always refereed to Utrova as a Very Religious Nation, Why would a very religious nation go to war? And worst with a Nuclear War...
I condemn the Actions of Utrova and support the actions of Loftindor, and will as well ask the USNW to take place in this problem.

Queen Monica

http://www.usnw.net

9Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm

I agree with Queen Monica

10Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Hey Guys do we all Realize this is happening 3 days before the Supposed "Mutir END OF THE WORLD" :p

Very Interesting Coincidence...

http://www.usnw.net

11Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am

Utrova will not fire the nuke, it's a bluff to make Ordanus fall apart.

12Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:51 am

Daniel

Daniel

Escilnavia wrote:Utrova will not fire the nuke, it's a bluff to make Ordanus fall apart.
I hope so (about the not firing nukes part), but Utrova did use four nuclear weapons in August, so one can never be too sure D:

13Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 am

Fox

I hope so too Escilnavia .. but it seems to be working ... Ordanus is on the verge of collapse.

Who knows if it will break apart, be blown off the map or migrate to NC..lol

14Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 am

I did PM his yesterday, and did show up yesterday, so don't worry fox and dan, he's scared he'll lose the trial, he can't fire the nukes, when he's being tried for the threat of it.

15Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Ummm... first of all. I see no reason for this. Second of all, I never even started this, Third of all, this is role play, I'm not even going to annihilate any nation. I didn't even come up with that! Neutral And ddon't get me started with that "Oh, he's too scared he's going to lose!" because I didn't even notice this thread. And though I did agree with this role play with Fox, I did NOT agree with people's change of views of Utrova, Fox came up with these problems himself, I didn't even get the chance to talk to Fox about this! So Fox, please don't get this further, or I WILL get the administration involved.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

16Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 am

Carl

Carl

Well, I guess this is also considered role play Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

17Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 am

Yeah #s, I just wanna contribute, besides, I don't want a nuclear war the first week I enter Neutral

18Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Does the Republic of Loftindor still wish to press charges?

19Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Yes your honor,

20Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:47 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

The point, is that I didn't do any of this and is completely unfair.

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

21Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Daniel

Daniel

According to the currently held evidence, you will not be convicted of crimes against humanity (unless someone finds evidence to the contrary), but there is a chance of being convicted of "threatening to use WMDs" and "Inducing mass panic", or something similar Wink

The trial begins HERE.

fyi, the definition of a "crime against humanity" is as follows:

"Crimes against humanity are particularly odious offenses in that they constitute a serious attack on human dignity or grave humiliation or a degradation of one or more human beings. They are not isolated or sporadic events, but are part either of a government policy (although the perpetrators need not identify themselves with this policy) or of a wide practice of atrocities tolerated or condoned by a government or a de facto authority. Murder; extermination; torture; rape; political, racial, or religious persecution and other inhumane acts reach the threshold of crimes against humanity only if they are part of a widespread or systematic practice. Isolated inhumane acts of this nature may constitute grave infringements of human rights, or depending on the circumstances, war crimes, but may fall short of falling into the category of crimes under discussion."

22Utrova Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Utrova Crimes Against Humanity Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Obviously there is some misunderstanding going on. I was under the impression, like other people, this was a planned event by BOTH of them.

Until we get this worked out, this court case is suspended.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum