The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alls well that takes a break

+3
Daniel
Carl
alerules22
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alls well that takes a break Empty Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Hey guys

Its going to be a long one....

So I have had a lot of fun with the union however I have decided to leave for a while and clear my head with some other projects or do something through observer, maybe.
After seeing the way the union operates and how it is to unrealistic for me I no longer want to continue.
I don't like the fact that everyone gangs ups and attacks each other on here and how controlling everything is.
I was hoping to start a WWII type deal but with the hope that it would be diffused and would be done so in a fun way.
Annexing Belgovia , like austria was annexed, then invading ascunila, like poland and france etc... See a pattern guys?

I thought the point on here was to have some fun and make things exciting for members by not detailing every move before doing it. like real nations do and how real nations act. Guess not.

So that did not happen and instead everyone has something to say and instead of letting it play out. Members on here feel the need to attack everything.
I put a lot of hours and weeks into my cities like Pariscz and Varstat which you have all seen large views off not small tiny buidling views like some people post on here.
YET I get questioned on why id like more room or what its for? If I have large detailed cities, interactive maps and and idea for a kinda of continental war I don't think it should be attacked. Nor do I think my maps should attacked. Nor should I have to reveal everything. Your are suppose to be able to play the way you'd like, if your not threatening to blow the planet up or do a nuclear holocaust or attack another member then why the heck not have some fun with the idea of war?. And if I do want to build a nation where more land is more power (russian empire, france under napoleon, germany), then why not, thats the real world guys and I am not attacking any real sovereign nation members land.

I do not like being told I can not got to war with Ascunilia to further my story. Of course the nation would have been restored but why do I have to give the plot away before I carry it out? It is stupid especially seeing as no one really joins the union in a strong enough steam that I should be wary that Ascunilia would have been a "hot piece of property" for a new member, or any part of Izamna for that matter overnight. And if it had not been given back then you could have all voiced your opinions. You all need to learn to let everyone try to experiment with story lines on here.

I was a militaristic nation, but then so are all of you whether it be through common wealths or greatly exaggerated military power which are unrealistic compared to your given populations and your given governmental conditions. But hey I guess that does not get put into check.

As a group of people on here you are all really cool. I really enjoyed talk to you guys and you guys have some great personalities. The problem is when it comes to the game there is way to many problems. Many are unrealistic or plainly you get to caught up and begin to try and out doo each other or take each other down. It is not a competition, It is a game.

In the real world, and I think we strive for that, there are real conflicts, real wars, and real super powers. And when there is a war, all the nations do not go to war, they solve it realistically. because if everyone goes to war then everyones nations get destroyed. And that just the real truth.

I waited a long time to join this union and watched it grow from a far. I hope things progress more realistically as the times goes on. And maybe you will all learn to live and let conquer, live and let fail, and live and let lead Razz. every nation on here deserves that. And honestly whats been created here is AMAZING. It does however need a healthy dose of realism and a dose of constructive criticism.

Please note that this is not an attack of any kind. I am just putting out my feelings quiet vividly because I think everyone when they are leaving for ever or a while have the right to say their peace. You guys were great people to chat with and get to know outside the game. And I like and respect all of you outside of this game.
I hope maybe to come back one day and maybe things will be more fluid.

All of you are real cool people so I hope to visit if anything to see where the story lines go. Or ill see yah on Simtropolis cheers .

I will still follow you all! and will enjoy seeing your CJ's Smile
Please place my nation in the on leave section.

Patat.

2Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:53 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I completely understand it, and I know, I was acting a bit unrealistically, You are completely true we need a dose of realism, but I know that in here "Pariscz and Varstat which you have all seen large views off not small tiny buidling views like some people post on here" you were refering to me. Razz

I really enjoyed that you were with us, and I hope you would stay, I will miss you and I hope you come back.

Alejandro

http://www.usnw.net

3Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Carl

Carl

Crying Sayonara and I hope I'll see you again

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

4Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Ale that was actually not ment towards you at all ahahaa, trust me it was not !
and thanks 111222333444 same here

5Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Well ok....

I hope you will come back soon!!!

6Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Daniel

Daniel

It seems everyone is leaving recently Crying

Bye, and I do hope you'll return soon! Smile

7Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

Bye bye

8Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I'm not sure why you thought everyone was attacking you, if it seemed that way, I'm sorry. The more I read through this the more I realized you were talking about me. I wasn't trying to gang up on you, but I was entrusted with the map by Marsh and he told me to keep things realistic. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was demeaning your work, I promise I wasn't. I think nothing of you if not that you are a phenomenal city journal. I thought I made it perfectly clear that all I was doing with the war against Ascunilia was role play, I'm sorry if it seemed otherwise. However, I had no idea what you were doing and I was fairly uncomfortable because it seemed like you were taking over the whole continent. I don't want you to leave, so please don't.

Chip

9Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:43 am

Fox

I understand your frustration Patat .. but I wish that you'd consider the shock of how fast this was moving and I guess some people were a little confused/scared of what was happening. I love the fact you sprung this on most of us and I was hoping we could run this through to it's conclusion.

I'd love to talk to you more about this on skype or email if your ready to talk/vent .. just don't turn your back on this Union at this time. You know I have great respect for you as do many of the other members.

As I've discovered .. some people are completely different on skype when you have real time to talk to them. The frustration of the whole thing seems to disappear and a lot more can be said to understand each other better.

I think I speak for a majority here when I say we'd love to see you back sooner rather than later, and want to continue this storyline to it's conclusion. Sometimes a quick synopsis is needed for everyone to understand things better.. although it gives away a bit of the story, it allows people to prepare themselves for the unfolding events and the whole shock and negative reaction issue is absorbed.

I hope you read this and take the time to reply, I'm on skype a fair bit atm when not at work, and you have my email.

Fox.

10Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:43 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I know you were talking to me as well. Usually when we roleplay like that, we make the other USNW members aware of us doing this before we do it. If you would've done that than we wouldn't have intruded. Sorry that it caused you to go. Crying

11Alls well that takes a break Empty Re: Alls well that takes a break Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:41 pm

I just joined recently, so I really have no room to talk.

However, I do agree with unions needing a dose of realism. A country does not stay the same for thousands of years, it expands or loses land. Hope someday we can achieve this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum