The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

November Featured CJ | Voting

+3
Daniel
Chip
Jon
7 posters

Which CJ do you want to be the featured CJ of the month? (you may vote for yourself)

November Featured CJ | Voting Pollle1010%November Featured CJ | Voting Pollri10 10% [ 1 ]
November Featured CJ | Voting Pollle1020%November Featured CJ | Voting Pollri10 20% [ 2 ]
November Featured CJ | Voting Pollle1040%November Featured CJ | Voting Pollri10 40% [ 4 ]
November Featured CJ | Voting Pollle1020%November Featured CJ | Voting Pollri10 20% [ 2 ]
November Featured CJ | Voting Pollle1010%November Featured CJ | Voting Pollri10 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1November Featured CJ | Voting Empty November Featured CJ | Voting Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

It's time to choose the November featured CJ!

Please try to pick someone who updates at least semi-regularly, as it would be awkward if a country was featured and there were no updates in its month. It's best to nominate a CJ you think has improved, is improving, is being updated regularly, or has something extra special. You may nominate yourself, if you can commit to updating your journal. Nominate simply by posting the name of the country, no comments are needed. Please don't nominate Morsco or Escambia, they are ineligible this month because they were featured in the last two months.

A poll will be started in few days once we has sufficient nominees.

- Jon

Nominations:

Shayden
Ordanus
Slovakia
Grand and Belluterra
Ruteria

2November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Shayden

http://www.usnw.net

3November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:11 am

Daniel

Daniel

Ordanus

4November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:37 am

Fox

Thanks Daniel!

I'd like to nominate Slovakia.. one of the newer member Nations here and updated regularly.

I'd also like to nominate Imperial Federal Kingdom of Grand, Belluterra, and Malo because it is updated quite often and has some great news articles that are full of good information.

5November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:00 am

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Ruteria Smile

6November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:45 am

That's it for nominations guys. Smile

7November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

I don't think Ruteria deserves to be Nominated because of all of the problem it has right now. Crying

The name of Slovakia in USNW is Tatra Razz

http://www.usnw.net

8November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Daniel

Daniel

alerules22 wrote:I don't think Ruteria deserves to be Nominated because of all of the problem it has right now. Crying

Well, you can make an update of a battle Razz

9November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Congratulations to Shayden, you're the next featured journal! Smile

Make sure to update Razz

10November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 am

Fox

Congratulations to Shayden .. must deserved. Would love to see an update too at some point.

11November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

...How did I win? Anyway. An update is actually coming real soon (this weekend) with a rebuild, of a rebuilt city (Harrison City). This time the update will have more than 1-2 pictures. Smile
(PS I wish school wasn't keeping me so busy Crying)

12November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Carl

Carl

@Kurt - You rock! Very Happy

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

13November Featured CJ | Voting Empty Re: November Featured CJ | Voting Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Congrats kurt. Can't wait to see Shayden

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum