The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal: Political | Greater Morsco

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proposal: Political | Greater Morsco Empty Proposal: Political | Greater Morsco Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:38 am

Country
Greater Morsco
To be added:
Proposal: Political | Greater Morsco Southernmorsco
Description of Change
Please, add this southern areas to the Greater Morsco, as shown on the map above. Still, original borders of Greater Morsco are visible, so I think I don't need to post original map.
Valid Reason for the change
I want to add them because my population density being quite high, and I want to make it more realistic.

Maps to be changed:
Currently not available
To be added:
Proposal: Political | Greater Morsco Depend
Description of the change:
Please add these dependencies of Greater Morsco, I currently don't have time to post original maps, but there is description where they are located:
Teizen: Exactly near the coast of metropolitan Greater Morsco. Epholia - located at the gulf of that grand northeastern Althenian peninsula. Oinaeos - on Southwestern area of continent Carreon. Terra Campeillo - on small peninsula, located on the right part of map at Arktici.
Valid Reason for the change:
Simply - to make it more realistic, because all major regional powers have some.

2Proposal: Political | Greater Morsco Empty Re: Proposal: Political | Greater Morsco Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:11 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

This isn't necessary, all past changes won't have to be re approved, that would take forever, so don't worry about it. If someone has a problem with someone's change they can see me and then we can put it to vote if someone so wishes.

http://www.usnw.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum