The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Edition Header Images

+4
Carl
Chip
Will
Jon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Edition Header Images Empty Special Edition Header Images Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

This is an archive of all special editions of the USNW header. We have special edition banners to "mix it up" and recognize holidays around the world and in the home countries of our members. If you would like a banner made for a holiday in your country (the admins are all American so we need a heads up) let me know by PM. Likewise if you wish to make a banner yourself be sure to ask us before starting to ensure there aren't conflicts and to ensure it is appropriate. For instance if you want to make a banner to celebrate François Duvalier you probably shouldn't bother asking, but other things are usually perfectly fine. These banners are not made by one particular person and their individual creators are listed under the titles. The background is blue so you can see the white text.

September 2011

11th - 10th Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks
by Nate Saathoff
Special Edition Header Images Usnw911banner

16th - Independence Day (Mexico)
by Jon Clark
Special Edition Header Images Diademexico

2Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Jon do you just want, with Nate, to be the permanent designer of the banner? I don't have a problem with it, it's just something I create (and you seemed to accept) isn't up for more than a week Neutral

3Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

So my birthday's off limits? Razz bit late to make a banner anyway Razz

4Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Will wrote:So my birthday's off limits? Razz bit late to make a banner anyway Razz
You're not in this union, who cares what you say Razz kidding

5Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Jon

Jon

K50 it was taken down for 9/11 and I was going to put it back up but I don't have the URL (it's hard to put it back up without this Razz). So I just put up the next holiday.

I have no problem with you making banners (other than my disagreement on your choice of font), but we need some communication here (yes that means I want you to get on Skype Razz, or at least PM us so we know what's up).

Shoot me the URL or put it up yourself and it can stay until Friday then be put back up after the Holiday.

6Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 pm

2b2gbi wrote:K50 it was taken down for 9/11 and I was going to put it back up but I don't have the URL (it's hard to put it back up without this Razz). So I just put up the next holiday.

I have no problem with you making banners (other than my disagreement on your choice of font), but we need some communication here (yes that means I want you to get on Skype Razz, or at least PM us so we know what's up).

Shoot me the URL or put it up yourself and it can stay until Friday then be put back up after the Holiday.
How about this...

You give Chip the banner for the rest of the month (featured journal) and give me the banner during October (Simlympics). Problem solved for a month and a half Razz

7Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

K50: I do? As do alot of people Neutral jk Razz

8Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:42 pm

K50 don't get so worked up when your banner gets taken down so we can put up a 9/11 banner Razz

9Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 am

Is it still some Jewish holiday Jon? Razz just checking

10Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

No, I made that one. I'm waiting for a picture from 9988 to make the next one.

http://www.usnw.net

11Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:04 am

Carl

Carl

Bump!

Anything for Tomorrow, November 11, 2011? (Veterans Day and Remembrance Day)

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

12Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 am

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

Also the day the Germans surrendered. Wink

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

13Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:02 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

Happy Angolan Independence Day!!!!

The 17 is the Gamic Language Day Wink !!!!!

14Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 am

Fox

Most of the World celebrates this day.. not just the Americans whose flags is shown .. but cool header, very respectful.

15Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Fox wrote:Most of the World celebrates this day.. not just the Americans whose flags is shown .. but cool header, very respectful.
We know. I help design the banners, i was gonna try to make an animated .gif to use to show Veterans Day and Remeberance Day. But i didn't have time Crying Id be more than happy to make sure it's included next time. Just post here what you'd like to see

16Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:15 am

Fox

Sounds like it would of been awesome.

Can't wait to see what you share with us for Christmas ... I'm getting all excited already.

17Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:28 am

Daniel

Daniel

Yeah, Christmas will definitely be a big one Smile

18Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Animated tree anyone? Smile haha ill see what i can do guys

19Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:38 am

Daniel

Daniel

An animated tree (maybe with animated snow) sounds cool Smile

20Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:49 am

It better be .gif, I don't need another stupid .apng that stays up there for eternity and doesn't do anything Razz

21Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:50 am

Carl

Carl

Yeah I think gif is a better idea Razz

It takes like a minute to animate some things at .apng

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

22Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:21 am

Daniel

Daniel

yeah, it should definitely be .gif Razz

23Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:28 pm

I have photoshop, my only option is .gif Razz

24Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Good Razz

25Special Edition Header Images Empty Re: Special Edition Header Images Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 pm

alerules22

alerules22

Remember tomorrow Gamic Language Day!!!!

YAY bom

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum